PDA

View Full Version : Best Player Display at Terryland (Opponents)

Gaillimh Al
08/05/2007, 10:50 PM
1. Pat McCourt (Derry)
2. Mark Quigley (St.Pats)
3. Shay Kelly (Longford)

McCourt drifted in and out of the game on Friday but some of his runs on the ball were top drawer. Thankfully he didn't score.

nui-harp
09/05/2007, 6:00 AM
McCourt was woeful on fri nite:eek: He's not having the best of starts to a season to be fair.

Claret Murph
09/05/2007, 6:24 AM
By far the best player I have seen in EL this season has to be McCourt , he may not have been at his best in Terryland but if he was I couldn't say what damage he could have done to us . Without a doubt one to watch this season .

corbyeire
09/05/2007, 1:09 PM
i thought a few of the runs mccourt did were amazing

baker was class for drogheda aswell

Tir Oilean
09/05/2007, 2:42 PM
Mc Court even though he was not at the top of his game showed last friday that he possesses a higher class than most in the EL. I certainly wouldn't mind havin him on our team!

Paddyfield
09/05/2007, 7:54 PM
Cratero :mad:

eamo1
09/05/2007, 11:41 PM
they made crossing,passing and running with the ball look so easy.McCourt tried to do his own version of Messi's wonder goal last friday night in the second half,he beat 4 guys but ran into the brick wall that is wes charles.
my top 3 would be
1-Baker
2-Raf
3-McCourt.
incidently the best display ever from an opposing player would IMO be another derry player from a few years ago called Liam Coyle-they mentioned the game in the program last friday night.

GUISAUltra
10/05/2007, 9:32 PM
definitely have baker number 1. he really really showed all of shanes inexperience and exploited all his weaknesses.
1. Baker
2. Raf
3. Longford keeper, i cant think of his name, think its kelly