PDA

View Full Version : How do you rate Anthony Glasheen?

dutchy
08/05/2007, 4:15 PM
I am goood buddy of anthony, and havent been talking him in awhile. i judt wondered how he is getting on? and how do ye rate him:confused:

jebus
08/05/2007, 4:20 PM
How do you rate him? You watch him regularly and then come to a conclusion as to whether or not he's a good player.......and there goes the tumbleweed.....:o

dutchy
08/05/2007, 5:31 PM
i rate him very highly. i think he has a good work rate and good first touch sometimes his finishing can let him down and when he gets frustrated his challenges can be a bit wreckless but he'll always give ya 100%

jebus
08/05/2007, 5:32 PM
i rate him very highly. i think he has a good work rate and good first touch sometimes his finishing can let him down and when he gets frustrated his challenges can be a bit wreckless but he'll always give ya 100%

To be honest he hasn't stood out in a positive or a negative manner some I'm still forming an opinion

declan hide
08/05/2007, 9:29 PM
why does anthony glasheen pick the name dutchy? ;)

shelbourne1904
08/05/2007, 9:44 PM
the last match he started I thought he was great ,was it Dundalk,but was dropped for the next game which I thought he would have retained his place for.Very honest and quite talented.

Needtoknow
08/05/2007, 10:22 PM
Honest & hard working player, very good in the air, but lacking a bit of skill & pace. Moran will start every game, Anthony is as good as any of the rest of our strikers, although i would like to see Peter McCarthy get a start to see what he is really like. :ball:

Fairkop
08/05/2007, 11:29 PM
I am goood buddy of anthony, and havent been talking him in awhile. i judt wondered how he is getting on? and how do ye rate him:confused:

on a scale of 1 to 10......1.....confused.

dutchy
09/05/2007, 9:13 AM
Honest & hard working player, very good in the air, but lacking a bit of skill & pace. Moran will start every game, Anthony is as good as any of the rest of our strikers, although i would like to see Peter McCarthy get a start to see what he is really like. :ball:
i also played with peter as im from kerry, very pacy player with a ferious shot but i think when the pressure is on in a big game it gets to him and he thens to drift out of games and his finishing can suffer. i genuinely think Glasheen would offer you more as he is good at holding up the ball and can bring others in to the play. Although i do expect limerick will bring in more strikers soon so i doubt we will see much more of either lad