PDA

View Full Version : Athmosphere

mightyseagull
07/05/2007, 8:13 PM
How can we get more ppl involved at home games.Some games where brilliant others we may as well not be there. Ok ok i now the team are playing ****e but surely we could do more. Make it intimadating for the opposition. Any suggestions???????

superfrank
08/05/2007, 6:53 PM
Are you one of the singing crowd?

mightyseagull
08/05/2007, 7:43 PM
i am 1 of the singing crowd yeah any suggestions:confused:

superfrank
09/05/2007, 3:37 PM
That's about all we seem to do. That and the flags we wave around before the match. Anything else that'd work would be great.

dublinwanderer
09/05/2007, 8:51 PM
i am 1 of the singing crowd yeah any suggestions:confused:

get yourself a cow bell! tha mite be interesting....

bray boy
11/05/2007, 5:03 PM
flares????

Cabinteelygull
14/05/2007, 5:27 PM
people are what we really need at the moment! as soon as we get decent numbers home and away we can start to work on new ideas i'd say!! flares would cause a problem with the roof on the new stand but other then that its not a bad idea.

BrayUnknowns
15/05/2007, 3:08 PM
Flares are banned at all eL grounds.

superfrank
15/05/2007, 6:44 PM
Flares are banned at all eL grounds.
Merely theory. They are used all over the place. Pats even arranged a flare display as a memorial for wws.

John83
15/05/2007, 8:25 PM
get yourself a cow bell! tha mite be interesting....
Definately. The eL needs more cowbell.

Merely theory. They are used all over the place. Pats even arranged a flare display as a memorial for wws.
Stewards don't seem to be big fans, but your lot are a bit odd, so maybe they'll ignore it.

BrayUnknowns
16/05/2007, 12:12 PM

And they got fined for it. Everything like that is now recorded and clubs are getting fined for the smallest of things.

braysnumber1
20/05/2007, 7:38 PM
all we need is people.
we have loads of flags, drums and horns.

superfrank
21/05/2007, 8:42 AM
And they got fined for it. Everything like that is now recorded and clubs are getting fined for the smallest of things.
God I hate the FAI.

all we need is people.
we have loads of flags, drums and horns.
Those horns **** me off. If you stand beside someone with them for a match, you'll understand why.

Cabinteelygull
21/05/2007, 1:52 PM
Saw new ''green army'' banner on friday looked very impressive, numbers mite have been a bit small but you saw by franco's goal celebration that we can still have an affect on people!:D

Stevo Da Gull
21/05/2007, 5:04 PM
Those horns **** me off. If you stand beside someone with them for a match, you'll understand why.

You know you love it :D :D :p

Green&whitearmy
30/05/2007, 5:33 PM
Would whoever is on the PA system not play some better music, the stuff that is played doesnt really help with making the atmosphere better. They should play something more upbeat, the songs when we score change all the time, they should pick one song and stick to it, since the fans sing 'Carnival de Paris' why not play that all the time when we score, I have said this to people on numerous occassions about the music and it has just fallen on deaf ears. The songs that waterford played when we went down at the start of the season were good and lively and got people on their feet. This might help it a bit.

bray boy
03/06/2007, 12:14 PM
we cud give ourselves a name or get a badge r sumin lik dat i dunno jus an idea