PDA

View Full Version : Raid ramblers to solve striker crisis

kevinito
07/05/2007, 6:49 AM
With the ever increasing likelihood roy o'donovan will leave in july plus lack of form of o'flynn and behan's lack of ability city need to solve their striker crisis otherwise season will be a failure.With cobh flying high should city take a closer look at davin o'neill and kieran o'reilly? Both of these guys are young with potential. O'Reilly was top scorer in first division two seasons ago so obviously he's got a decent record. Behan is muck and could be offered as part of any player exchange....he's not good enough to get into any of the top 5 premier sides..reckon first division is about his level.

Risteard
08/05/2007, 1:19 AM
So you reckon injury-prone O'Flynn and Kieran O'Reilly is the answer?

I think not.
Listening to Rico, he seems to be very aware of the problem.
I'd say we'll get Dominic Foley, Stephen O'Flynn or someone from the lower English leagues.
Maybe these new agenty people will sort us out with one of their clients.

gilberto_eire
08/05/2007, 2:46 AM
So you reckon injury-prone O'Flynn and Kieran O'Reilly is the answer?

I think not.
Listening to Rico, he seems to be very aware of the problem.
I'd say we'll get Dominic Foley, Stephen O'Flynn or someone from the lower English leagues.
Maybe these new agenty people will sort us out with one of their clients.

our stephen?

Risteard
08/05/2007, 9:17 AM
Aye.
He's said he wants to return to the Cross.
Although, it'd probably be tough to get ye to part with him mid-season,

pete
08/05/2007, 10:43 AM
Behan has been playing very well lately except for the goals. He has scored more goals than O'Flynn this season from similar game time.

Its hard to know if Ramblers layers could cut it at the top end of the Premier. We really need to find a Darragh Ryan type forward i.e. someone who did not stand out at smaller team but improves when joins City.

bellavistaman
09/05/2007, 1:28 PM
Behan has been playing very well lately except for the goals. He has scored more goals than O'Flynn this season from similar game time.

Its hard to know if Ramblers layers could cut it at the top end of the Premier. We really need to find a Darragh Ryan type forward i.e. someone who did not stand out at smaller team but improves when joins City.

our players always rise to the big occasions. to be fair davin destroyed ye up in turners cross last year, and kieran o'reilly has been out for a very long time with a serious injury and hasn't scored this season. so it would be a huge gamble from ye,and i dont think rams would let them go either way. hopefully they'll be premier players nxt year without having to leave rams.:D

Cici900
09/05/2007, 2:10 PM
Pleas dont take them. Whan ye took darren I was heart broken. He was my fave player so please dont take my other faves. Please, just for me. :( :(

balls
09/05/2007, 7:23 PM
darragh ryan has been great signing seen him play 3 or 4 times for city and he has really impressed me. great signing by rico

Risteard
10/05/2007, 12:37 AM
Ya, improving very rapidly.

derm
11/05/2007, 12:15 PM
our players always rise to the big occasions. to be fair davin destroyed ye up in turners cross last year, and kieran o'reilly has been out for a very long time with a serious injury and hasn't scored this season. so it would be a huge gamble from ye,and i dont think rams would let them go either way. hopefully they'll be premier players nxt year without having to leave rams.:D

Whatever about the players I'd love to see Ramblers come up.

Pablo Escobar
17/05/2007, 8:14 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't like to see it happen....Cork derby next year! :cool: