PDA

View Full Version : Reynolds: STAY

Casegrande
06/02/2003, 12:11 PM
Will Rennie be at the Bash on Friday night? If he is, everyone there should plead with him to stay.

How about a letter 'from the fans' asking to stay?

I'd be disgusted to see him playing in a Hoop jersey in April...

niamh
06/02/2003, 12:21 PM
Agree would be a sickening sight, but if he is determined to leave there ain't much to be done.
He had a great season this year and to see him and a fully fit, in form Conor playing together would be impressive imo

Shed End John
06/02/2003, 2:37 PM
Originally posted by Casegrande
I'd be disgusted to see him playing in a Hoop jersey in April...

So would I because it would once again display the amatuer ethos and lack of ambition that is sadly prevalent in Cork soccer.

patsh
06/02/2003, 2:55 PM
Originally posted by Shed End John
So would I because it would once again display the amatuer ethos and lack of ambition that is sadly prevalent in Cork soccer.
Come on!!!
The club is looking to appoint a full-time manager, a full-time club manager, some more full-time players.
Whatever about "Cork soccer", CCFC is very ambitious and and is intent on becoming professional.
If Rennie leaves, it is down to him, not anything wrong with CCFC!....:mad:

James
06/02/2003, 2:59 PM
Originally posted by oddboy
Come on!!!
The club is looking to appoint a full-time manager, a full-time club manager, some more full-time players.
Whatever about "Cork soccer", CCFC is very ambitious and and is intent on becoming professional.

i/2 agree with ya oddboy
the club is looking to go as pro as possible
BUT we stick stuck with the likes of Jim Murphy and Noelle Feeney

how ambitious is that?

if rennie leaves he's a fool

Shed End John
06/02/2003, 3:00 PM
Originally posted by oddboy

It will be totally down to City if he leaves for their abysmal failure to offer him a set of terms that would make Rovers or anyone else seem like the afterthoughts they are.:mad:

Neil
10/02/2003, 5:48 PM
Rumours of Shelbourne in the frame also now....

ian
10/02/2003, 5:59 PM
No not at all just Rovers and Bohs.

thecorner
11/02/2003, 2:47 PM
everybody should tell him to go **** himself
the fact that he is even considering signing for rovers says it all

Troy.McClure
11/02/2003, 3:56 PM
After all, we ALL know that if it appears on Foot.ie it must be true. :rolleyes:

Grow up Corner:(

Casegrande
14/02/2003, 11:14 PM
A Sham Rovers fan is saying the Rennie has agreed to join them... **** sake Rennie!:confused: :mad:

mouldymurphy
16/02/2003, 11:05 AM
just like bohs fans said devine signed for them there just hilucinating(sp?) from all the drugs