PDA

View Full Version : game tomorrow

jonboy
04/05/2007, 10:30 AM
will eddie stick with the same team??? if he does i'm sure we will NOT score best i can see is a 0-0

superfrank
04/05/2007, 11:58 AM
Had a look at the Independent and they predicted a Longford win. Their form is LLDWD, I think and ours is LLLDL.

Eddie really needs to shake things up. Swallow your pride and put Franco in the starting line up. He's too good to be on the bench and if Eddie really cares about the team he should see that. Otherwise Franco could very well leave and I certainly don't want that.

At least with Gough suspended Eddie's no excuse to leave Caffo on the bench.

jonboy
04/05/2007, 5:10 PM
Had a look at the Independent and they predicted a Longford win. Their form is LLDWD, I think and ours is LLLDL.

Eddie really needs to shake things up. Swallow your pride and put Franco in the starting line up. He's too good to be on the bench and if Eddie really cares about the team he should see that. Otherwise Franco could very well leave and I certainly don't want that.

At least with Gough suspended Eddie's no excuse to leave Caffo on the bench.

tony left franco on the bench for the 1st half of last season and he got the bullet, when he played the 2nd part of the season he saved us from the drop so i agree no matter how much they cant stand each other he should play for brays sake!!

bray boy
04/05/2007, 11:38 PM
to be honest i cant see us getting a result at all . have to agree franco is way to good to be on the bench hes a quality ....one of the only quality players in the squad.Since he has arrived i feel he has been messed around a bit with not starting and stuff.Its gas people on this were sayin we werent good enough for top 4 5th would be a good finish at the moment id take 10th!!!!!if we dont get a result here its gonna turn out to be a very very long season....

mightyseagull
05/05/2007, 2:10 PM
A must win game esp as the teams around us picked up points last night. as far as i no if we dont win we go 2nd last and been honest the table dont lie. Caffo playing should make a difference and i hope for bray's sake franco stats with dunphy