PDA

View Full Version : Rare Sighting At The Showgrounds

Da Real Rover
02/05/2007, 9:24 PM
'There has been a rare spotting of the normally reclusive 'Ginger Panda' at the showgrounds football pitch sligo. There is believed to be a 'Ginger Panda' nesting ground located in the vicinity of the ground due to the rich deposits of rubarb on which the 'Ginger Panda' is known to gorge. According to the WWF Ireland this is one of the last 'Ginger Panda' colonys in Western Europe due to over hunting and racially motevated attacks due to there lack of pigmentation. One avid 'Ginger Panda' spotter, a Mr Egan, is quoted as saying '' i nearly sh!t myself, i heard they were near extinction and then one turns up in the home of football, i am shocked, i dont know whether to laugh or cry, im just so emotional ''. For further information on the 'Ginger Panda' contact the WWF or The BO'R supporters bus.

Rovers1
02/05/2007, 10:20 PM
wtf? ??? obviusly its about Rory but....wtf?

SligoBrewer
02/05/2007, 10:26 PM
'There has been a rare spotting of the normally reclusive 'Ginger Panda' at the showgrounds football pitch sligo. There is believed to be a 'Ginger Panda' nesting ground located in the vicinity of the ground due to the rich deposits of rubarb on which the 'Ginger Panda' is known to gorge. According to the WWF Ireland this is one of the last 'Ginger Panda' colonys in Western Europe due to over hunting and racially motevated attacks due to there lack of pigmentation. One avid 'Ginger Panda' spotter, a Mr Egan, is quoted as saying '' i nearly sh!t myself, i heard they were near extinction and then one turns up in the home of football, i am shocked, i dont know whether to laugh or cry, im just so emotional ''. For further information on the 'Ginger Panda' contact the WWF or The BO'R supporters bus.

:D :)

Midgit
02/05/2007, 10:49 PM
What the F*ck??????:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Rory H
03/05/2007, 10:22 AM
wtf? ??? obviusly its about Rory but....wtf?

actually its not!!!

Midgit
03/05/2007, 10:47 AM
What the f*ck is it all about so?:confused: :confused:

SligoBrewer
03/05/2007, 10:50 AM
What the f*ck is it all about so?:confused: :confused:

were you not on the bus to drogheda?:)

Midgit
03/05/2007, 10:54 AM
were you not on the bus to drogheda?:)

Go on..........

DonalE
03/05/2007, 3:14 PM
Surely this is a hoax? I find it hard to believe that such a rare breed could find its way to the true home of football :eek:

Perhaps it was just Benny the Bull at dusk or maybe even a fox? Some experts have mistakenly likened the animal to a fox of late and perhaps this is just another case of mistaken identity.

Can't see why this would have anything to do with Rory. . . oh no actually maybe I can see the reason for the confusion. . . :D

Rovers1
03/05/2007, 11:46 PM
does anybody except rory and jamsie have a clue what the hell is going on?

Rory H
03/05/2007, 11:49 PM
it was one of the topics of conversation on the last bus.....extremely funny!! look forward to more of it tomorrow!

SligoBrewer
04/05/2007, 12:43 AM

yes, i do

Da Real Rover
04/05/2007, 12:26 PM

Even im clueless at this stage.