PDA

View Full Version : City jerseys

YankExile
27/04/2007, 10:36 PM
Been planning to order a 2007 shirt when they go up in the online store. I've heard that soccer jerseys tend to run bigger than regular shirts, though. Is this true of the O'Neill's jerseys CCFC wears? I normally wear an XL shirt. Should I go with an XL jersey or something smaller? I'm not even sure that sizes in the US run the same as sizes in Ireland (or the rest of Europe). Is an XL over here the same as XL there?

septern
30/04/2007, 2:56 PM
ya, I'd say order a size smaller than your normal shirt size.

I ususally wear a medium or L/M,

was in the new club shop today getting the new away shirt
(its black, not manky grey as in the photos on the website + echo)

tried on a fw sizes, loads of room for me in a small jersey

Dodge
30/04/2007, 3:01 PM
European and US XLs are usually the same. Different brands will have different sizes though. I'd go with the Xl as its better to have a loose jersey that one you can't get into to

RedX
30/04/2007, 4:59 PM
European and US XLs are usually the same. Different brands will have different sizes though. I'd go with the Xl as its better to have a loose jersey that one you can't get into to

I am the same as yourself dodge...i would prefer a bigger loose size so on a cold day you can put your jersey over other clothing with ease...

YankExile
01/05/2007, 3:11 AM
I am the same as yourself dodge...i would prefer a bigger loose size so on a cold day you can put your jersey over other clothing with ease...

That's likely what I will do whenever the online shop comes back, hadn't considered that approach. Trouble with ordering clothing online is you can't try it on before purchasing.