PDA

View Full Version : Glen

pineapple stu
28/01/2003, 8:42 PM
The legendary Mr. Fitzpatrick has left Shamrock Rovers (no really!) to go to Coleraine according to SoccerCentral.

UCD_4_Life
28/01/2003, 9:20 PM
Originally posted by pineapple stu
The legendary Mr. Fitzpatrick has left Shamrock Rovers (no really!) to go to Coleraine according to SoccerCentral.

I saw that, but I thought it was Glenavon?

Schumi
29/01/2003, 6:24 PM
Originally posted by pineapple stu
The legendary Mr. Fitzpatrick has left Shamrock Rovers (no really!) to go to Coleraine according to SoccerCentral. I thought it was Athlone that he'd gone to. Did Rovers buy him from there or what?

UCD_4_Life
29/01/2003, 6:36 PM
According to CM 01/02 the great man went to Athlone first. He may have even played with the great Andy Myler!

pineapple stu
29/01/2003, 6:37 PM
Pedants 'r' us or what?!

Yes, he left us to go to Athlone, then must have gone to Rovers and has now gone to some team in the North.

lefty
06/02/2003, 5:14 PM
Who cares where Glen Fitzpatrick is. What I want to know is where is the man, the legend, the footballer who would run rings around the entire opposition then hit the bar. Where is Ken Kilmurray???

We need him back. Can anyone suggest a more ideal replacement for Robbie Doyle than Ken Kilmurray.

Come back Ken all is forgiven

pineapple stu
06/02/2003, 10:55 PM
Can anyone suggest a more ideal replacement for Robbie Doyle than Ken Kilmurray.

Ruud van Nistelrooy? Robbie Keane? Tony Cascarino?!

Just as likely as Ken "Ooh, the ball hit my head but I scored anyway" making a comeback!:D

lefty
07/02/2003, 9:59 AM
I seem to remember you being a huge fan of Ken Kilmurray

Schumi
07/02/2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by lefty
I seem to remember you being a huge fan of Ken Kilmurray That's a terrible thing to say about anyone, almost as bad as saying that they used to be a Rovers fan.:D :D