PDA

View Full Version : Fixtures/League tables/Stats

Steve Bruce
25/04/2007, 10:01 AM
What LOI website is best for keeping updated.

Now that the Irish League is drawing to a close with potentially only 4 games left for my club. I'll be keeping a closer eye on all things across the border.

Thanks in advance.

paudie
25/04/2007, 10:18 AM
What LOI website is best for keeping updated.

Now that the Irish League is drawing to a close with potentially only 4 games left for my club. I'll be keeping a closer eye on all things across the border.

Thanks in advance.

www.soccerbot.com updates the tables promptly for a lot of European leagues including the EL. It also shows the next round of fixtures.

I presume the fAI website does as well but I haven't gone into it recently.

Dodge
25/04/2007, 10:28 AM
Last time I looked the official LOI site had the table wrong (Derry with 4 wins)

I almost only ever use soccerbot for stats

Schumi
25/04/2007, 10:32 AM
www.irishfootballonline.com is what I usually use. soccerbot (apart from being annoying to navigate) can be a bit slow in updating fixture changes.

TheBoss
25/04/2007, 4:05 PM
Have you looked at the site in my sig.

Dr.Nightdub
25/04/2007, 11:01 PM
www.irishfootballonline.com is generally updated the fastest, usually has match reports and up-to-date table by half ten on a Friday night. Soccerbot's the best for in-depth stats, their predictions are usually a bit of a joke though

seand
26/04/2007, 8:08 AM
Soccerbot is good, but they often to have goalscorers wrong.

oriel
26/04/2007, 10:17 PM
Steve Bruce

Get yourself down to Dundalk for a few games this summer, just over an hour from Belfast. We`re playing some very good stuff at the moment. Sterling will be accepted at the ticket hut, cheap petrol station right next to the ground for you to fill up for the way home!

eirebhoy
27/04/2007, 2:12 PM
http://www.soccerway.com/national/ireland-republic/premier-league/