PDA

View Full Version : Edict from Réiteoir

MyTown
25/04/2007, 9:50 AM
http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=58962

See the attached Link which raps ALL Galway & Limerick contributors for the poor quality and abusive nature of the some of the posts between us.

I think the Moderator makes a fairly reasonable point that some of the stuff posted is garbage and is a constant ongoing attempt at one upmanship of a very low standard.

I am p****d off however that it's posted on the EL Forum for us all to get tarred with the one brush.

I wish the Moderator had taken his own advice and PM'ed the offending posters or else just banned them altogether.

The apology to other Foot.ie posters was a real smack on the knuckles as if posting rubbish was the exclusive preserve of SOME GUFC & L37 "fans".

Maybe I'll be blocked myself for the above and if so, so be it.

I like this Forum - even if I have to wade through oceans of c*ap to get to the good stuff & I was not at all attracted to the other independent forum when it was set up recently.

BTW - is it still active?

Tir Oilean
25/04/2007, 10:00 AM
Thought that sh!t had stopped obviously goin on on another part of foot.ie Agree with you on that one every Club has a few knob jockeys posting from time to time

gufct
25/04/2007, 10:16 AM
foot.ie is far more popular.

There is wrong on both sides but then again there is nothing about UCD Fans forever trolling on here.

galwayhoop
25/04/2007, 10:28 AM
must admit lads that i was one of the offending parties in this saga. but you know yourself it seems when you post ANYTHING on the eL forum you get a dig form one or two people from a certain club.

i have to rise above it in future! appologies for my part in getting the club the wrapped knuckles in front of the entire foot.ie community though!!

eamo1
25/04/2007, 12:56 PM
i was just looking at another thread here and was going to say that all utd fans should stop responding to limerick,UCD and dundalk fans who are still moaning about the IAG thing last november.it seems a few utd fans are still getting sucked into it.i know ye want to defend the name of the club but we have all tried explaining it to them and they still dont listen or get it.so id just leave them to it and ignore them and they will go away.

Tir Oilean
25/04/2007, 2:19 PM
I just posted my intentions earlier this morning these WUMs/Trollers should just be blocked from our forum

GUISAUltra
25/04/2007, 6:10 PM
foot.ie is far more popular.

There is wrong on both sides but then again there is nothing about UCD Fans forever trolling on here.

far more popular than what?

pineapple stu
25/04/2007, 6:15 PM
The other Galway forum mentioned in the first post, I assume.

Paddyfield
25/04/2007, 9:47 PM
The FAI Cup draw is on soon. If we are drawn against L37, then we could settle this on the pitch.

Mr A
25/04/2007, 10:04 PM
The FAI Cup draw is on soon. If we are drawn against L37, then we could settle this on the pitch.

Are you suggesting some sort of massive 'traveler feud' style riot on the pitch after the game here or what?

Sounds like a larf.

Paddyfield
26/04/2007, 5:37 AM
Are you suggesting some sort of massive 'traveler feud' style riot on the pitch after the game here or what?f.

NO. I never even thought about Finn Harps :D

John83
26/04/2007, 12:44 PM
The other Galway forum mentioned in the first post, I assume.
Stop trolling.

gilberto_eire
26/04/2007, 2:41 PM

what does the 37 stand for anyway???.... the amount of fans they have??:confused:

John83
26/04/2007, 2:43 PM
what does the 37 stand for anyway???.... the amount of fans they have??:confused:
First Limerick club elected to the league.

pineapple stu
26/04/2007, 5:06 PM
Stop trolling.
How did you know that the very next post would be a Galway/Limerick troll post?:p

Jerry The Saint
26/04/2007, 6:04 PM
First Limerick club elected to the league.

And the current one is the 37th:confused: Or is that Cork I'm thinking of?

GUISAUltra
26/04/2007, 6:08 PM
the first limerick club was elected into the league of ireland in 1937

gilberto_eire
26/04/2007, 6:31 PM
:eek: OMG i was pulling the **** i know where it comes from but the amount of fans isnt too far off though!!

gilberto_eire
26/04/2007, 7:05 PM
oh your very amusing but hey i have to stop this now i suppose;)

look ill say what i want as long as a few of your supporters see it right to say things like that aginst us for no reason!

pineapple stu
26/04/2007, 11:49 PM
look ill say what i want as long as a few of your supporters see it right to say things like that aginst us for no reason!
:D

gilberto_eire
27/04/2007, 12:22 PM
:D

ya??..... the ones im talking about have been banned of here even before i joined...plus look at one of their signatures!!