PDA

View Full Version : For Chrissakes...

Gaz
06/06/2001, 8:18 PM
The "none" thing was starting to look depressing. Where are all the Bray fans?! (Or is that an oxymoron?)

Sinéad
09/06/2001, 10:40 AM
Could Longford Town have the best supporters in the League!! Me Thinks they do!! C'mon De town!!

Macy
11/06/2001, 3:53 PM
Don't you think Bray are bitter enough, without you winding them up on here ;)
Actually forgot to see whether that gob****e Johann was a member - the most bitter person I've ever seen post on any MB.

rebel yell
16/06/2001, 1:41 PM
Bray must be the Norway of the LOI- Nul points , nul fans. This
must be the site where all retired moderators go in the twilight
of their careers - or maybe the really ugly ones:eek:

soccerhead
16/06/2001, 10:54 PM
nope! I Disagre wit yas al. Bray have great support but they just aint many members that come here!! dont u worry being Moderator(havent got a clue what it means or what i have to do Anyway...) i will turn this section round!

gustavo
21/06/2001, 11:24 PM
I think ya will find that Sligo Rovers supporters have that particular accolade sinead
:D

SRFC best team in da west

oh and bray yee can keep wesley thanks for paying for him any everything!!!

tressonisgod
27/06/2001, 1:07 PM
Hey Gustavo, i'm sure wes is happy to be playing with a top premier league club, and not stuck in div. 1 with Scumgo. I reckon he was worth every penny, thanks a lot.:D

gustavo
27/06/2001, 5:25 PM
ah thats all very well and good but wait till the stops having to prove himself to ye on the pitch then u shgud see a turnaroundin his attitudes and performances.. oh btw i failed anthropology too and everything else

gustavo
27/06/2001, 5:27 PM
Originally posted by gustavo
ah thats all very well and good but wait till the stops having to prove himself to ye on the pitch then u shgud see a turnaroundin his attitudes and performances.. oh btw i failed anthropology too and everything else

sorry excuse the spelling am under the infleunce ever so slightly