PDA

View Full Version : Jackman Park - SLK

LFC in Exile
28/01/2003, 3:05 PM
SLK, you posted on the el MB that the Jacks won't be our home next season. Cad a tharla?

Schumi
28/01/2003, 5:22 PM
There was something in a paper over the weekend (either the Herald on Friday or the Mirror or Saturday) saying that Limerick City (sic) had sold Jackman Park, I think. My memories of most things over the weekend are fairly hazy so I'm not sure but it was something like that.

sadloserkid
29/01/2003, 1:10 PM
Essentisally a cooling of relations between our committee and the LDMC scumbags LFC In Exile, mostly because the LDMC felt they had Limerick over a barrel and were acting the *****... Mooted for next year are Pike, Fairview, Young Munster and Garryowen's respective homes. That's all I know at present.

LFC in Exile
29/01/2003, 3:35 PM
Thanks, Dar. Keep me informed will you.

sadloserkid
29/01/2003, 4:03 PM
According to today's Evening Echo the LDMC may be doing a U-turn and inviting us back in because the junior clubs are apparently livid that we were dumped without their consultation. The big question for me though would be do we want to go back... so I'm going to put a poll above this. :)

JohnD
30/01/2003, 3:39 PM
Lets get the hell out of there and into Pike, get a lease long term which would enable floodlights and seats to be built on an FAI grant.
It's not Rocket science !!:)