PDA

View Full Version : BrayWanderers.ie

Roo69
24/04/2007, 12:37 PM
Afternoon folks

Just to let you know, we have now launched the newly redesigned Bray Wanderers website. Official Launch will take place at this Friday's game against Galway United.

It looks and feels completely different to the last site, hopefully you all enjoy it.

BrayWanderers.ie (http://www.braywanderers.ie)

Cheers

Roo69

Eoingull
24/04/2007, 1:52 PM
Well done, it's a nice, clear, attractive layout, and easy to read. Being able to click-on and enlarge the photos is a welcome addition.

tressonisgod
29/04/2007, 7:20 PM
Afternoon folks

Just to let you know, we have now launched the newly redesigned Bray Wanderers website. Official Launch will take place at this Friday's game against Galway United.

It looks and feels completely different to the last site, hopefully you all enjoy it.

BrayWanderers.ie (http://www.braywanderers.ie)

Cheers

Roo69

Sunday evening and still not a mention of Friday night's game there. I found the result of the Futsal final today in the UCD section here (they lost on pens to UCD). And the fact that the only external link on the site apart from sponsors is to Joey's (schoolboy clubs in Wicklow obviously don't count), same old, same old.

BrayUnknowns
30/04/2007, 10:06 AM
Sunday evening and still not a mention of Friday night's game there. I found the result of the Futsal final today in the UCD section here (they lost on pens to UCD). And the fact that the only external link on the site apart from sponsors is to Joey's (schoolboy clubs in Wicklow obviously don't count), same old, same old.

Website is completely up to date from what i have seen... maybe you need to clear your cache on your system out? Had to do it myself to see the new site.

tressonisgod
30/04/2007, 2:46 PM
Website is completely up to date from what i have seen... maybe you need to clear your cache on your system out? Had to do it myself to see the new site.
It's up to date now but why does it take until Monday to get the result of Friday's match on the site? Nothing to do with the cache...