PDA

View Full Version : Idea for Marco

Super-rams
24/04/2007, 10:27 AM
Paul, This might have been suggested before but if not have you ever thought of setting up a database of e-mail addresses for ramblers supporters. You could send out an e-mail to them on a weekly basis from the club advertising the match. If each person then forwarded that e-mail to all their contacts and so on it would be a great advertising tool. It might just set the seed in peoples minds who have never gone to a game.

You could also ask people who use the clubhouse or go to functions if they would like to add their e-mails to the database.

Just a thought.

MojoPin
24/04/2007, 1:29 PM
good idea we need more of these.. but i feel the email may be treated as spam by some people......

keep the ideas coming lets make pauls job as easy as possible and get people behind the rams

drinkfeckarse
24/04/2007, 3:03 PM
Have to say this is the busiest I've seen the Ramblers forum since I've been a member here. Great to see.

Super-rams
24/04/2007, 4:06 PM
good idea we need more of these.. but i feel the email may be treated as spam by some people......

keep the ideas coming lets make pauls job as easy as possible and get people behind the rams

Couldn't agree more about the spam but so what. If you send it to 10 people and 1 shows up at a match then thats a result in my book. Every new face means the club and team are going in the right direction.

MojoPin
24/04/2007, 4:37 PM
every new face is a welcome addition... and the more the merrier....

don ramo
24/04/2007, 5:05 PM
you could arrrange club events and inform each person who interested in an event when they come up to give a mobile number, and a match could be an event, our poker mon and wed night, bingo thursday, a band in the clubhouse on weekends, fundrasers, youll always get someone who interested in one our two of these so you would make a nice pretty list, you could e-mail our text no prob, as far as i know they do it for poker,