PDA

View Full Version : The Goal From Sat!!!

ericdred
24/04/2007, 10:21 AM
Congrats lads, if you can keep up that attitude of not giving up until the final whistle, you will gain promotion.

i filmed the game and here is a direct link to the goal, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjmAZljVbeE i have sent it to your webmaster and i hope he/she will place it on the ramblers main site.

on a different note, may i say sorry to all the ramblers supporters who had sh!t from (so called) shels supporters (? how come they never wear shels colours)?, i am sick of these little feckers but there is very little we can do, as i am sure you are aware!

anyway cant wait to see colmans park again, hopefully i will be able to return and maybe film shels getting a goal, if not a win.

yours in the interest of irish soccer and real bleedin' supporters
ericdred:eek:

Super-rams
24/04/2007, 10:40 AM
No need for you to apologise. Seems to me that every club these days have their little scumbags who just want to cause trouble. I hate seeing these young maggots at rams games when you know they couldn't give a stuff about the club.

Fair play to ye for creating a good atmosphere it seemed to make our fans sing up a bit as well. There's nothing wrong with a bit of banter between fans it's just time to kick out those who go for the wrong reasons.

bellavistaman
24/04/2007, 12:55 PM
well done thanks

don ramo
24/04/2007, 3:20 PM
thank for that, how did ye get into the new stand (thats where ye filmed it isnt it), no need to appoligise for something you cant controll from what ive heard the ones who tried to cause trouble are banned from tolka, and our little ones are all mouth as soon as they saw some of yer crowd coming they were slowly movin up the terrace, i thought it was hallarious,

by the way lad does anyone know of anyone who could film our games, edit and post on you tube, a few clubs do it, just an ordinary fan, or is ther plans to have tv cameras there on a more permanent basis