PDA

View Full Version : Intenational Team

cityman
22/04/2007, 6:11 PM
Can anyone out there tell me why the FAI/WFAI are not publicising the fact that we have two international matches in Wales next week?? Is there no PRO working there? It is up on the Welsh site. Is there anyone bothered with telling people that our national team have matches? Some people might want to go and watch. Whats going on??:(

rasper
22/04/2007, 11:12 PM
Can anyone out there tell me why the FAI/WFAI are not publicising the fact that we have two international matches in Wales next week?? Is there no PRO working there? It is up on the Welsh site. Is there anyone bothered with telling people that our national team have matches? Some people might want to go and watch. Whats going on??:(

the fai website is never really up to date a lot of the time and could do well to have a look at other websites in ireland and try maybe every day to update the site and if they don't get paid maybe they should.

cityman
27/04/2007, 11:03 PM
I heard that Wales beat us 2-1 on Tuesday ane we beat them 4-1 yesterday. Any body know who played for us. Was it mostly home-based players?

chick
28/04/2007, 11:04 AM
check out -

http://www.faw.org.uk/results.php3?Squad=5

olegunnar
29/04/2007, 8:44 PM
these matches were b team internationals with mostly home based/college players involved, no publicity as they were practice/development matches.

why not focus on the RTE/radio/Daily Mail/FAI Website coverage of the Irish girls involved in UEFA Cup Final, Emma,Ciara & Yvonne, which they won 1-0 on aggregate??

cityman
01/05/2007, 7:31 PM
The Welsh FA have the 'practice matches' down as full internationals on their website. I think it only right that they are full internationals. It might be some of our home based players few chances to obtain this kind of recognition.