PDA

View Full Version : Harps

steno
21/04/2007, 4:19 PM
Kick off just around the corner two sides on patchy form. It has draw written all over it plus its one of countys bogey teams.

Gonna go for a 1-0 win to county;)

bholg
21/04/2007, 9:25 PM
Kick off just around the corner two sides on patchy form. It has draw written all over it plus its one of countys bogey teams.

Gonna go for a 1-0 win to county;)

good call... hope you had a few quid on it!

steno
21/04/2007, 10:43 PM
And you know what? I did!.

Philly
22/04/2007, 12:20 AM
Good result. The lads fought hard for those three points. Harps dominated for long spells but County are now looking a lot stronger defensively, with Gorman and Amond continuing to grow as a striking partnership.

Three points against Kilkenny and we will be back to where we want to be. Then Dundalk and Shels at home - I'd take three points from those fixtures.

peterc1992
22/04/2007, 12:25 AM
Good result. The lads fought hard for those three points. Harps dominated for long spells but County are now looking a lot stronger defensively, with Gorman and Amond continuing to grow as a striking partnership.

Three points against Kilkenny and we will be back to where we want to be. Then Dundalk and Shels at home - I'd take three points from those fixtures.

of course you would take three points from them two fixtures,any team would

Philly
22/04/2007, 1:23 AM
of course you would take three points from them two fixtures,any team would

What was the point of that?

dapman1
23/04/2007, 10:29 AM
I think that 7 points from the next 9 is realistic. Thats the kind of steep curve that we have left ourselves because of our brutal start. We nned to beat Kilkenny, we should beat Shels, and if we can get a point off dundalk, then we are motoring.

steno
24/04/2007, 8:34 AM
I agree dapman 7 at the most 6 at the least, Dundalk will have to slip up at some stage this season though so you never know but the most I would be expecting from that game is a draw myself.

My main fear now is that County underestimate the strenght of Kilkenny City and become their next victims. They are a far stronger side that last season and Brendan Rea is a clever manager. He made some decent signings during the close season, Stephen Grant from Waterford is one who only last season was playing in the Madeira tournamnet with the Rep. of Ireland Under-21s. But these are the games County should be aiming to pick up all three points and not do another Monaghan.

Philly
24/04/2007, 12:46 PM
Please stop bringing up the Monaghan game! :p

steno
24/04/2007, 12:58 PM
Nnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!:D