PDA

View Full Version : How happy are you - He's Gone

James
27/01/2003, 6:55 AM
just in work 30mins and still smiling :D

dalo
27/01/2003, 8:17 AM
murphy had very little option but to go after yesterday. personally i find it depressing our season ends with us scraping a above midtable spot, losing to UCD at home again, more managerial
instablity and the thoughts of rico/dave hill/ patsy freyne getting the job.

bring in gerry mccabe and let's hope the fans get behind him this time.

very bad days:(

pete
27/01/2003, 10:39 AM
I know it isn't popular to say it but does anyone else think we could end up with a worse manager? (read my signature)

Seems everytime we wish a manager out we end up with a worse appointment.

:confused:

Hecko
27/01/2003, 10:59 AM
I'm thinking the same thing Pete - Patsy, Caulfield, Hill could all happen and would all be disasters IMO.

The big question is does BL have the money and will he fork it out. I reckon Rico if he gets some cash to keep and buy players can do the job. But with Bohs looking to do well in the CL, now is not a time to sit back - only radical change and investment will keep us from falling further behind:(

Éanna
27/01/2003, 1:20 PM
"virtually orgasmic"

FAO James, sorry for tinkering with your poll but there was nothing that quite expressed my joy :D

I´ve been walking round with an idiotic grin all day

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

CHEERIO CHEERIO CHEERIO

@ndy
27/01/2003, 3:47 PM
FICKLE TIL U DIE, U'RE FICKLE TIL U DIE....

pete
27/01/2003, 4:31 PM
Good sign the club will advertise the position as opposed to doing a deal with an old boy.

Peadar
27/01/2003, 6:14 PM
No one is "Over The Moon"...

James
27/01/2003, 6:19 PM
i know i was there myself for a while last night but there was no one else hanging around there so i went home :D

Éanna
27/01/2003, 6:53 PM
Originally posted by Peadar
No one is "Over The Moon"...
simply because "over the moon" doesn´t BEGIN to describe the elation felt by most city fans at this blessed news :D