View Full Version : Mayo 1st Division

swift
19/04/2007, 5:23 PM
and your dumb! they in Division 2A - just shows how much you know :D

Now 12th man where are you now for that comment:confused:

the 12 th man
19/04/2007, 7:21 PM
Now 12th man where are you now for that comment:confused:

There's a big difference between the post you quoted and the one I deleted belonging to you.

If you have a problem with my moderation feel free to contact the owner of the site dahamsta either by PM or in the support forum.

swift
20/04/2007, 12:18 AM
There's a big difference between the post you quoted and the one I deleted belonging to you.

If you have a problem with my moderation feel free to contact the owner of the site dahamsta either by PM or in the support forum.

So calling someone dumb is ok by you?????????

the 12 th man
20/04/2007, 7:00 AM
So calling someone dumb is ok by you?????????

No its not,but hey, I can't spot every single thing thats out of shape on the forum.There is a report button if you see a post that you have a problem with (yield sign at top right of page).
I spotted the comment you mentioned above after it had been replied to by juan pablo and I reckoned he either knows the other poster or accepts that it was a joke and doesn't have a problem with it (if he has it can still be addressed).

Its like someone avoiding the language filter to say a banned word in a post i.e. on occasions its ok to let the odd one go if it doesn't make it the focal point of the post in particular.

Its like this swift,if I see a post that I think will cause trouble it gets deleted/edited,simple as.I suggest you either accept and move on or don't bother logging into this forum any more.

P.S. I've already suggested what to do if you want to go over my head.