PDA

View Full Version : derry trip overnight

scotsbeer
19/04/2007, 5:58 PM
room rates for overnight in travelodge are as follows
double room 75 euro i.e room for 75 euro
triple room 30 per head i.e room for 90 euro
twin room 45 per head i.e 90 euro

travelodge own website states they are full but another hotel booking agency(goireland) have available rooms. we dont want to be left with other hotels which i have checked out as they are way way more expensive so anyone wishing to travel should let me know for sure ASAP. i suggested at the trust meeting the other night that the end of may wqould be fine to confirm rooms but i want to do it within the next two weeks.
it is only a ten percent deposit but more importantly i need definate names and numbers by the next home game. contact me on 0860892963 or post here

awrabest
cammy fraser

Tribalhooie
19/04/2007, 10:04 PM
Cammy you can count conrad in for the derry trip. Bye the way is the league cup game against derry on may bank holiday monday and if so are anybody interested in going?

GuisaSaigon
20/04/2007, 8:05 AM
is the league cup game against derry on may bank holiday monday and if so are anybody interested in going?

No, they are playing it on the Tuesday evening, stupid decision by Derry.:mad:

scotsbeer
22/04/2007, 12:15 AM
very stupid. why cant the clubs in the EL league realise that more fans would boty be willing and able to make it to a match if it was played on a holiday in may? could anyone please post this question to derry or galway as i cant be arsed doing it as the clubs never seen to give af lying mules wanger about the fans concerns anyway