PDA

View Full Version : Team V U.C.D.

Philly
17/04/2007, 12:37 PM
County:
Flynn: Second choice keeper. Looked nervous at the start, but got better as the game went on.
Osbourne: Not a regular, but certainly looked solid.
Clancy: Hasn't been a regular this season, but he worked really hard and won a fair few headers despite his height. Was very impressed.
McDermott: Had one of his most solid displays of the season so far.
A Byrne: Won plenty of headers as usual. Needs to improve on the ground but had a decent game. Worked very hard.
Donnelly: Looked grand at centre-back before getting injured.
McCrossan: Opinions? TBH I didn't see much of him.
Kavanagh: Excellent. Worked hard and created space. Another non-regular looking for his chance.
M Rigney: Looked comfortable.
Ger Robinson: I was fairly impressed. Got tired as the second half drew on but is a good forward.
Hanaphy: Pacey. Would like to see more of him.

Subs: Mahon (for Hanaphy 60), Morgan (for Kavanagh 87), L’Estrange (for Donnelly 34)

Most of our starting line-up won't be starting against Harps, or maybe it will be 50/50. It is nice to see we have a bit of depth and there is competition in the squad.

steno
17/04/2007, 2:13 PM
County:
Flynn: Second choice keeper. Looked nervous at the start, but got better as the game went on.
Osbourne: Not a regular, but certainly looked solid.
Clancy: Hasn't been a regular this season, but he worked really hard and won a fair few headers despite his height. Was very impressed.
McDermott: Had one of his most solid displays of the season so far.
A Byrne: Won plenty of headers as usual. Needs to improve on the ground but had a decent game. Worked very hard.
Donnelly: Looked grand at centre-back before getting injured.
McCrossan: Opinions? TBH I didn't see much of him.
Kavanagh: Excellent. Worked hard and created space. Another non-regular looking for his chance.
M Rigney: Looked comfortable.
Ger Robinson: I was fairly impressed. Got tired as the second half drew on but is a good forward.
Hanaphy: Pacey. Would like to see more of him.

Subs: Mahon (for Hanaphy 60), Morgan (for Kavanagh 87), L’Estrange (for Donnelly 34)

Most of our starting line-up won't be starting against Harps, or maybe it will be 50/50. It is nice to see we have a bit of depth and there is competition in the squad.

Hasn't had a great start to the season but I thought he played well last night probably the best he has done so, so far this season.

Kavanagh pushing hard for a place in the starting line up.

Sniffer
17/04/2007, 3:36 PM
Is Hanaphy the ex-Longford Town Darragh Hanaphy? And was it Paul or Carl Donnelly who started?

steno
17/04/2007, 3:37 PM
Paul Donnelly started Carl Donnelly no longer with Kildare County

Sniffer
17/04/2007, 3:45 PM
Cheers steno.

steno
17/04/2007, 3:51 PM
No worries Sniffer and I think That is the same Hanaphy you are talking about but not 100% sure.

Philly
17/04/2007, 6:52 PM
Yeah Hanaphy is ex Shels and Longford.