PDA

View Full Version : Allez le City

pconnor
24/01/2003, 11:08 AM
Come on Cork, do us (Drogs) a favour on sunday. Beat the sh1t out of UCD. Shamrock Rovers have a very very tricky one against Longford who seem to be on fire at the moment.

Drogs for the Premier
Cork for Europe
UCD where they belong.

Schumi
24/01/2003, 11:45 AM
Come on Pats (and Bohs).

razor
24/01/2003, 12:01 PM
All we can do is go out and beat De Students,

I'd love it if we beat them , love it !!

Schumi
24/01/2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by razor
I'd love it if we beat them , love it !! Hopefully history will repeat itself with that quote.:D

razor
24/01/2003, 12:18 PM
Nevermind the quote, I just desperately want to beat ye.

Hope the "Freak" doesn't have a blinder which is the norm.

@ndy
24/01/2003, 12:41 PM
Hasn't Derek Swan retired?

pete
24/01/2003, 3:56 PM
At least UCD cannot rely on a draw for once. That might force them to only have 7 or 8 men behind the ball ;)

If city score 2 they win.
If UCD keep city scoreless will probably nick a goal in the 2nd half & win.

Peadar
24/01/2003, 4:11 PM
Originally posted by pete
At least UCD cannot rely on a draw for once. That might force them to only have 7 or 8 men behind the ball ;)

If city score 2 they win.
If UCD keep city scoreless will probably nick a goal in the 2nd half & win.

We were lucky to beat UCD at home earlier in the season.
Devine saved a penno and we didn't create a whole pile.
U still think that the Prem team will beat the lower division team in the playoff.
How I dream of the Drogs going down.
Respect to Paul Doolin.
Respect to Longford.
We have to finish above Rovers!

Schumi
24/01/2003, 4:12 PM
We scored two aginst you the last two times in Cork.

@ndy
28/01/2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by razor
All we can do is go out and beat De Students,

I'd love it if we beat them , love it !!

Sorry, i just wanted to shove this back in your face. I think that's completely fair:)

razor
28/01/2003, 12:19 PM
And my stance on that particular point hasn't changed one bit.

I'd still love it if we beat ye and thanks to the generosity of the referee and our generosity at the back we'll get the chance a few more times next year.

Look forward to it.:D

@ndy
28/01/2003, 1:10 PM
ah, first half he was suspect, he called a lot of simple decisions in our favour wrongly, and he let your bais away with some rash challenges where he should have carded a few.

I'll be enjoying my trips to the cross next season...don't you worry. It'll be even better if rico is there to give us a larf in the programme. It should be a trepidatious experience as long as it's not too denuded.

Gary
28/01/2003, 1:13 PM
We'll get you next season Andy, finally see you all off.

BTW why the glummness as ye were passing PJs, youd swear by the look of a few of ye that ye had been relegated.

@ndy
28/01/2003, 3:49 PM
No no...we were quite happy. If anything we were recovering from the shock/heart attacks during game. But the reason we looked a little off at that stage was that we couldn't get a cab, had about 25 mins to get to the station and one of the lads had wandered off to dino's, but being jackeens, we didn't know where Dino's was ;)