PDA

View Full Version : Cork City v UCD

ian
23/01/2003, 12:45 PM
Boys And Girls can we all get behind the team on sunday the shed and the rest of the ground and have a good time.We can enjoy the game ond f--k what is happning around the rest of the games if we do it we do it and if the right result comes in all the better for us and there will be a load of hang overs the next day.So boys and girls lets get behind the team and lets go for broke and all as one. Come on cork city and all the fans and may we all be there next season. bring all your mothers toilet rolls and the snow and we can have a good crack.

CORK CITY FOR EAVER

dalo
23/01/2003, 1:28 PM
i'll be missing this one as well. shame. i think city will win 2-nil but even if we do qualify for the inter-toto it doesn't hide what a dissapointing season we had.

we should have got to the cup final and our away form if improved should have saw us finish in the top two

kempes
23/01/2003, 1:31 PM
>our away form

what away form?

;-)

koh

Kempes

ian
23/01/2003, 1:33 PM
I agre with you if the away form was better wath might have been

Shed End John
23/01/2003, 2:35 PM
Originally posted by dalo
and our away form if improved should have saw us finish in the top two

On the other hand, if our home form was as bad as our away form, we'd have been looking at relegation long ago.

Murphy Out Now!!!

niamh
23/01/2003, 5:33 PM
Considering what people were predicting for City before the season even started we did well, but considering the potential the team and players had even if we qualified for the Intertoto, it would be disappointing.
As for Sunday, get behind the team - yes for sure.
But it is UCD.

UCD_4_Life
23/01/2003, 5:39 PM
Originally posted by niamh
Considering what people were predicting for City before the season even started we did well, but considering the potential the team and players had even if we qualified for the Intertoto, it would be disappointing.
As for Sunday, get behind the team - yes for sure.
But it is UCD.

Yep we are great.

I don't care if we get hammered as long as Pat's beat Drogheda.

ian
23/01/2003, 6:37 PM
lets just have a good time and you never no what might happen so lets have a good doy all the flags and all.

CITY FOR EVER

A face
24/01/2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Shed End John
On the other hand, if our home form was as bad as our away form, we'd have been looking at relegation long ago.

Murphy Out Now!!!

I know that you always see the glass half empty and all that, so i understand. But for anyone just visiting .... If our away form was as good as our our home form we would of had it wrapped up weeks ago and people like shed end john would be very quite by now.

(John, you know what they ... take more of the purple ones and you'll be OK, just keep the balance right man.

Ruairi
24/01/2003, 9:38 AM
Originally posted by A face
...people like shed end john would be very quite by now.

Pity it didn't happen Face, I've been waiting for Shed End John to shut up for about the last 8 years now... :D :D