PDA

View Full Version : Roddy Collins Article

Aaron
15/04/2007, 2:19 PM
Has anyone got a scanner and the paper which Roddy Collin' article appears in and scan it up?

Tis-smeee
15/04/2007, 2:21 PM
Its in the star and todays one is a rant aimed at stephen Kenny he is one jealous bitter man roddy if he didnt take himself so seriously he would be funny but in truth he is just a sad man trying to stay in tuoch with a scene that wants nothing to do with him

RonnieB
15/04/2007, 4:38 PM
Here ya go.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5521/starrodrc5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Da Real Rover
15/04/2007, 4:52 PM
PR!CK. A few good wins in europe?? This is low, even for Roddy.

RonnieB
15/04/2007, 4:54 PM
Notice the subtle editing under "the biggest voice " ;)

BohsFans
15/04/2007, 4:54 PM
sounds to me like he wants the Derry job himself.

TonyD
15/04/2007, 6:41 PM
The bitterness in some of that article was just hilarious. "Managers with a good track record who can't get a sniff of a job" ? Who could the Rodster be talking about:D . Maybe if he didn't spend half his time going on about how crap the league here is he might have a better chance of getting employment. Mind you, I'm sure Dermot Keelys offer to sort him out with some plastering work is still open. :D

kdjaC
15/04/2007, 7:05 PM
Kenny has got a **** dunfermline witin 4 points of safety with 5 games to play and they play the team above them in 2 weeks.

:confused:

kdjac

don ramo
15/04/2007, 7:42 PM
he'd wanna relax a bit i wouldnt count derry out it only six games in and to say fenlon inherited a squad is tripe as he won what was it, three in five titles as a first time manager roy keane would be put to shame with that i think anyway, roy had a good sqauad also but fenlon kept it up bought the right players to keep it up, it all well and good haveing money but you also need to know how to buy, id say pats will last for europe and derry to win the league, you have the best of last years squad strenghtenedd by some of shels squad give it time and see what happens.

and can someone plaes try and get roddy out of the country he's a sad little man who is not respected here anymore, and the sad thing is he gets paid for downing a good product, these are the people who we have to get rid of sad little men with a grudge cause they lost the respect cause they sold out

sad little men makeing up what they lack

Mr A
15/04/2007, 8:28 PM
Mind you, I'm sure Dermot Keelys offer to sort him out with some plastering work is still open.

:D :D :D

As for the article- What a bunch of self pitying crap.

Paddyfield
15/04/2007, 9:31 PM
I'd love to see Roddy get a job as a manager in the League of Ireland. We need big characters in this League...and something to laugh at. :D

Aaron
15/04/2007, 10:16 PM
Cheers Ronnie

I havnt read as much tripe in my life. What a ballbag!! Every single point he made in that article was laughable at the very least. He is a total tosser!!

EireBadBoy
16/04/2007, 1:47 AM

:D I liked that little touch.

Ebmania
16/04/2007, 8:46 AM
Sounds like the sad, Jealous, Fool which lets be honest he is. This is the man who when losing to Pats in Richmond in a relegation battle left early to take part in a Boxing match in Citywest. Its not political he gets sacked its because he is a fool. The money he spent at Carlisle FC was huge for that division and he fecked them up royal. Maybe he should start comenting on himself instead of looking at others with his jealous eyes.

Imagine if he done what Kenny has in scotland and in Europe. Never here the end of it.

gspain
16/04/2007, 9:03 AM
I'd love to see Roddy get a job as a manager in the League of Ireland. We need big characters in this League...and something to laugh at. :D

Most EL fans would love to see Roddy back managing in our league...

at their rivals.

Jerry The Saint
16/04/2007, 9:38 AM

You could just crop the article to show the banner and the first word of the headline and there'd be no need for the rest of it.

Roddy
COLLINS

BITTER

:)

gustavo
16/04/2007, 12:10 PM
The sad thing is that papers still let him write his articles and probably think he is a credible voice on matters of the eircom League.

chippie0001
16/04/2007, 12:35 PM
How anyone can slag of Roddy is beyond me. Not only does he win a league at Bohs, he wins the double. Then he goes and helps get Rovers relegated. Not too much else the man can do to be honest. :D

Jerry The Saint
16/04/2007, 12:51 PM
How anyone can slag of Roddy is beyond me. Not only does he win a league at Bohs, he wins the double. Then he goes and helps get Rovers relegated. Not too much else the man can do to be honest. :D

Other great achievements by the Rodster:

Laid the foundation for the destruction of Dublin City.

Helped to discourage Irish investment in English clubs (only partially successful) by ruining one of the biggest clubs in lower league English football.

Defined a new genre of television with groundbreaking Reality TV/Sitcom hybrid 'The Rod Squad'.

NewsTalk would never mention the eircom League if they didn't have the wit and wisdom of the 'José Mourinho of Ireland' to fall back on.

First ever Triple-Threat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_threat) in LOI history: Boxer/Plasterer/Pundit all rolled into one.

IN ROD WE TRUST!

John83
16/04/2007, 2:34 PM
IN ROD WE TRUST!
The inanimate carbon-based one, or the one they used in the Simpsons episode?

Or is that an ecumenical matter?

blackholesun
16/04/2007, 6:11 PM
jeez cant believe some of Roddys below the belt claims ... has the man no shame ...

bhs

Mr A
16/04/2007, 6:45 PM
The inanimate carbon-based one, or the one they used in the Simpsons episode?

Or is that an ecumenical matter?

YES! :cool: