PDA

View Full Version : Drogs win last night

Éanna
21/01/2003, 5:03 PM
so even a team that perenially struggles has a better away record than us :rolleyes:

what odds would you have got at the start of the season on drogs winning twice as many games away as city :eek:

James
21/01/2003, 5:05 PM
probably the same odds as city getting 33/36 points available to them at home

or

only getting 6 points away from home all season

or

deccie daly still playing for cork city :D

or

liam murphy still being in charge of the team

:p

patsh
21/01/2003, 6:21 PM
To a certain extent, we have been unlucky with the way the fixtures panned out,
Longford,
Set Piece,
UCD
all desperately needing points against us.
Still, we are a better side than all those teams and should have got a haul of 9 points from those games.
Now we can only hope for 3, and that Longford will do a favour for Rennie and prefer us to be in Europe.

patsh
22/01/2003, 11:25 AM
I can't see Longford staying unbeaten 4 in a row. They have nothing to play for now, can't improve a postion, and can only lose 5th by conceding a few and Pats scoring a few.
I'd say they are done for the season...........:(

Macy
22/01/2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by oddboy
To a certain extent, we have been unlucky with the way the fixtures panned out,
Longford,
Set Piece,
UCD
all desperately needing points against us.
Still, we are a better side than all those teams and should have got a haul of 9 points from those games.
Now we can only hope for 3, and that Longford will do a favour for Rennie and prefer us to be in Europe.

Eh? We've taken 7 from 9 off youse this season - you'd think that the game the other week was a one off, and only Bohs have lost less than us this season... :rolleyes:

btw Rennie can F*ck Off - he did nothing for us, the undisciplined loud mouth tw@t....

patsh
22/01/2003, 2:11 PM
Originally posted by Macy
Eh? We've taken 7 from 9 off youse this season - you'd think that the game the other week was a one off, and only Bohs have lost less than us this season... :rolleyes:
I'm well aware of the results between City and Longford this season. My point was that we were playing the teams who need the points to stave off any chance of relegation. You are also below us in the league, so , theoretically, we should be able to beat you.

Originally posted by Macy

btw Rennie can F*ck Off - he did nothing for us, the undisciplined loud mouth tw@t....
You silly, silly little man.............:rolleyes: