View Full Version : Serie A

Shed End John
21/01/2003, 4:45 PM
Currently, the top four in descending order are:
1. AC Milan
2. Lazio
3. Juventus
4. Inter Milan.
AC are 3 points clear of Lazio after 17 games, so, just one simple question- who's going to win it?
(Answers on a postcard, please! :D )

Murphy Out Now!!!

Schumi
21/01/2003, 5:03 PM
Don't have a postcard, will here do?

JUVE

Shed End John
21/01/2003, 5:17 PM
Originally posted by Schumi
Don't have a postcard, will here do?

JUVE

Possibly, but, I reckon they'll come up a bit short. Couldn't see them beating AC at their best. Forza Milan!!!

Murphy Out Now!!!

fosterdollar
21/01/2003, 5:41 PM
AC will take the honours for sure

Shed End John
21/01/2003, 5:47 PM
Originally posted by scottyshedender
hOW BOUT FORZA CITY:D

'Nuff of that self promotion, Scotty. Forza Milan.

Murphy Out Now!!!

Éanna
21/01/2003, 6:01 PM
AC are a very strong team, i´d say they´re second only to Real in Europe right now. But i wouldn´t discount Inter either, they´ve just got batistuta on loan to cover for crespo after his injury.

Shed End John
21/01/2003, 6:01 PM
Originally posted by Magoo
AC will take the honours for sure

Sure hope so.
FORZA MILAN

Murphy Out Now!!!

UCD_4_Life
21/01/2003, 11:37 PM
British Eurosport will be showing Serie from Febuary on. Which is nice.

Shed End John
23/01/2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Éanna
AC are a very strong team, i´d say they´re second only to Real in Europe right now. But i wouldn´t discount Inter either, they´ve just got batistuta on loan to cover for crespo after his injury.

Could, possibly make it very interesting, but, I can't help wondering if Batistuta isn't just a little bit past it?
UCD 4 Life, that's good news, now there'll be no need to watch 2nd rate Scottish football on RTÉ........when I think of the Sunday afternoons I wasted watching that crap..........

Murphy Out Now!!!

Badweather Fan
23/01/2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Schumi

JUVE

Who are JV?

Shed End John
23/01/2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Badweather Fan
Who are JV?

You seem to have missed the U and E printed in white, which gives JUVE. They're still crap, so FORZA MILAN!!!!

Murphy Out Now!!!

Dodge
29/01/2003, 11:02 AM
BTW there are 17 Pats fans going over to watch Roma - Bologna on Saturday night....

If you want to look at Italian football on the net http://www.rai.it has the highl;ights of all games on Mondays. click on Calcio

Shed End John
30/01/2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Dodge
BTW there are 17 Pats fans going over to watch Roma - Bologna on Saturday night....

If you want to look at Italian football on the net http://www.rai.it has the highl;ights of all games on Mondays. click on Calcio

Who and Who???:) Nah, AC-Inter would be the one for me.
Thanks for the web address, it's near impossible to see Serie A soccer on TV.

Éanna
30/01/2003, 2:39 PM
AFAIK, eurosport are about to start showing serie a- thats what I heard from some of the italian lads here anyway. maybe only in spain though, not sure?

Shed End John
30/01/2003, 3:08 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
AFAIK, eurosport are about to start showing serie a- thats what I heard from some of the italian lads here anyway. maybe only in spain though, not sure?

No, it goes for British Eurosport, what we IRISH have to watch, as well. Think i remember reading in the Examiner about 2-3 weeks ago.

Dodge
30/01/2003, 4:21 PM
Originally posted by Shed End John
Who and Who???:) Nah, AC-Inter would be the one for me.
Thanks for the web address, it's near impossible to see Serie A soccer on TV.
Wel its better than playing Cobh in the playoff as we haad feared. And you can get to Rome on the cheap, unlike Milan. Nice end of season trip for the SEI

Shed End John
30/01/2003, 4:27 PM
Originally posted by Dodge
Wel its better than playing Cobh in the playoff as we haad feared. And you can get to Rome on the cheap, unlike Milan. Nice end of season trip for the SEI

As ye feared, as ye would have deserved ya mean.:) Football's still better in Milan. FORZA MILAN!!

SÓC
30/01/2003, 4:47 PM
Originally posted by Shed End John
No, it goes for British Eurosport, what we IRISH have to watch, as well. Think i remember reading in the Examiner about 2-3 weeks ago.

Believe it or not Eurosport are not totally stupid we dont get British Eurosport here in Ireland (through Chorus anyway), we get European Eurosport, english langague version.

Like take the Leinster .v. Bristol game recently. It was on British Eurosport but our Eurosport had sailing on instead. So we should get the Seria matches regardless if British Eurosport are showing them or not.

Shed End John
30/01/2003, 4:51 PM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc
Like take the Leinster .v. Bristol game recently. It was on British Eurosport but our Eurosport had sailing on instead. So we should get the Seria matches regardless if British Eurosport are showing them or not.

Good job I watch my rugby on Network 2, BBC, or TG 4 so!
Let's hope you're right about the Italian matches, though I can just see it now:
"Sorry, but, todays Milanese derby live from the San Siro will not now be shown. Please avail yourselves of excellent sailing coverage instead".:D :D :D :D