PDA

View Full Version : Terry The Tiger!!!

gufcfan
11/04/2007, 12:12 PM
We should have a collection to get a proper tiger costume for ultra!

It would be more craic if there was an opposition mascot to taunt or scrap with tho...

pixiehead
11/04/2007, 1:20 PM
That was good Craic the Two Mascots going at it on Friday Night. If i was Terry id Bite the Heads of them Little Kids Though :rolleyes:

Claret Murph
11/04/2007, 3:31 PM
gufcfan you know how i feel about the Tiger as I have said on our site , but you are right something has to be done to give the Tiger some claws .

galwaygirl
11/04/2007, 3:33 PM
get a proper tiger costume for ultra!...
What makes u think it's ultra?? :eek:

gufcfan
11/04/2007, 4:12 PM
What makes u think it's ultra?? :eek:

I dont know who it is. Ultra made a comment that pointed towards him being the guy on the other board, but he has subsequently denied the allegation!!!

Dye know what but id do it for the craic, after all i did a stint as the supermacs bunny when i was in college. i hope nobody reads this forum...

Whoever was behind the tigersuit did a good job... i dont care what yee say. he could barely see in front of him.

Them yokes are fierce roastin after 2 mins. besides the head mite have fallen off if he did a cartwheel!

GUISAUltra
11/04/2007, 7:56 PM
no no folks it wasnt me. read the thread more closely on the other forum and ye'ww find out who it is

Terry
11/04/2007, 9:33 PM
That was good Craic the Two Mascots going at it on Friday Night. If i was Terry id Bite the Heads of them Little Kids Though :rolleyes:

what?

Claret Murph
12/04/2007, 6:46 AM
Fine Ultra
So who is Francis then ??????
And if the tiggger shows his tail again in Terryland this season ask him to superglue his head on then he would be able to do cartwheels down the side line instead of boring us all to death with his waving . PUT SOME ACTION INTO IT FRANCIS .

corbyeire
12/04/2007, 9:39 AM
he is a jack of all trades - web designer, steward, mascot, supporter, political pr machine - you name it he dables in it!

Claret Murph
12/04/2007, 11:49 AM
he is a jack of all trades - web designer, steward, mascot, supporter, political pr machine - you name it he dables in it!

Well that's great now if he could add manic Tiger to his repertoire there will be no stopping him:) :D :)