PDA

View Full Version : Dwogs

Macy
21/01/2003, 11:26 AM
Looks like Dwogs are moving back to their old forum - apparently some of them are having problems with this site - in terms of speed of loading etc..... Can't understand that myself as this is far quicker loading than notwork54....

dahamsta
21/01/2003, 11:46 AM
I saw that too but I couldn't be bothered commenting, because I can't see why anyone would have a problem using Foot.ie. The reported problem of speed is absolute rubbish anyway. I imagine there's something else behind it. But it's their decision, their loss.

adam

Xlex
21/01/2003, 12:23 PM
I still think foot.ie made progress this year... we had the Drogs for awhile... Sumlone and Limerick is taking off... the eL forum is getting hotter also... Our first full summer soccer season will be sucessful....

fosterdollar
21/01/2003, 12:33 PM
may lose a lot of the college computer accessing crowd though. There seems to be a fair few who are in college - dont know if thats where they access the web from but it could be an issue.

dahamsta
21/01/2003, 1:36 PM
I still think foot.ie made progress this year...

Oh, there's no denying that, we've as much as doubled our membership in the past six months and we're not far off a thousand users right now. This is why I'm not all that concerned about the loss of Drogs. They were welcome while they were here but if yerfella telling them all to move can't even come up with a genuine excuse for leaving, and the other users can't see through that, well, g'luck. No tears here. Foot.ie was always for the footie intellegentsia anyway. :)

I'll be posting more about the future of Foot.ie in the next few days.

adam

fosterdollar
21/01/2003, 2:01 PM
Originally posted by Vetinari
Foot.ie was always for the footie intellegentsia anyway. :)

;) :cool:

Macy
21/01/2003, 2:04 PM
Originally posted by Vetinari
Foot.ie was always for the footie intellegentsia anyway
I'll get me coat.... :eek:

dahamsta
21/01/2003, 2:18 PM
I'll get me coat

Heh. I'll see you out there.

adam

pete
21/01/2003, 2:50 PM
Maybe drop a poll onto the Drogs section asking them to rate foot.ie before they leave...?