PDA

View Full Version : Mc Callion

ghosty
21/01/2003, 12:24 PM
Any truth in the rumour that we (cliftonville) are about to sign Tommy back on loan?

And any word on the match between our 2 teams for the remainder of his transfer fee, i thnk DC are taking the pi.ss now in regards to this issue.

dcfc89
21/01/2003, 5:16 PM
I suppose its a possibility that Tommy goes on loan - but I haven't heard that rumour myself.

As for the transfer fee - that was all sorted out AGES ago.

Derry paid Cliftonville the outstanding money in lieu of the second "friendly" match at Brandywell.

TommyT
21/01/2003, 7:46 PM
Originally posted by ghosty
i thnk DC are taking the pi.ss now in regards to this issue.

Ah sure we're all rockets in this league ;)

http://194.130.118.5/SRFC_Ultras/showthread.php?s=&threadid=488

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/thread?forumid=91456&messageid=1043094399

ghosty
22/01/2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by dcfc89
I suppose its a possibility that Tommy goes on loan - but I haven't heard that rumour myself.

As for the transfer fee - that was all sorted out AGES ago.

Derry paid Cliftonville the outstanding money in lieu of the second "friendly" match at Brandywell.

Nope apparently he's signing after your last EL game on Friday.

As for the Transfer fee, according to our board(bastar.ds that they are) no money has changed hands. Now this could be just our board saying to explain the fact that we've **** all money to spend on anything. No reason to doubt any of you on this issue, maybe i've grasped the wrong end of the stick.

dcfc89
22/01/2003, 9:24 AM
LOL - our board says the opposite.

Thats where I got the info about money changing hands! lol

Look after Tommy for us - hopefully he will be joining youse after our game on Sunday because that will mean we aren't in the play-offs!! :D

ghosty
23/01/2003, 11:38 AM
Typical. That says it all about our Board, a pack of Bast.ards.

Anyway you lot need a win against Bohs on sunday to stay up do u not? I can see you winning that one alright, seening that Bohs have already won the league, they might just go easy on you. Hope you stay up anyway.