PDA

View Full Version : Two Ucd Players In Tv3 Team Of Season

@ndy
21/01/2003, 10:26 AM
Barry Ryan and Clive both made Noel Kings 11 on tv3 last nite. There are only 4 of the 10 premier clubs with players in the side, and six are from Bohs. Shels also have two and Cork 1. I have posted the team on the general forum.

Also, if anyone saw the show last nite, Clive after the bray game said that they'd go to cork believing they could win...at least he does...:)

CMON THE COLLEGE LETS STAY UP...

oh yeah, lastly ...F'CK SHELS ANYWAY!!!, for feck sake, their gettin as bad as pats for dropping points to the relegation sides! Fair play to drogs tho, their havin a go...

Schumi
21/01/2003, 3:26 PM
Bazza was no surprise but I didn't see Clive getting in. I thought I was being a bit biased putting him in the subs in the team I sent to TV3.

UCD_4_Life
21/01/2003, 6:35 PM
Aw, don't get me started on $h£l$. Ba$tards.

We screwed ourselves though, we lost 4 points that were there for the taking against Pat's and Bray. Cawley was a big reason in both.

@ndy
21/01/2003, 9:20 PM
I was surprised when King praised cawley for his feckin missed chance in the 1st half on Friday nite. Against Pats away, Longford away and Friday nite he had almost identical chances. All 3 of them (the pats one was the best of them) he tapped into the keepers hands...crazy. I've been harping on about it and the lads were giving me stick, but as soon as he chipped that weak shot on Friday i got a few grimaces in my direction! We so need someone who can stick the ball in the net! Whatever happens on Sunday i'd love to see Doolin pick up a good striker over the spring. Jaysus, Eoin Bennis'd be a welcome feckin face and thats sayin sumthin!

UCD_4_Life
21/01/2003, 9:53 PM
Originally posted by @ndy
. Jaysus, Eoin Bennis'd be a welcome feckin face and thats sayin sumthin!

Let's not say things we can't take back.;)

pineapple stu
22/01/2003, 12:41 PM
"I thought I was being a bit biased putting him in the subs in the team I sent to TV3"

Jayz - I had Robbie Mac on the bench and Clive in centre-back - what does that say about me?!

UCD_4_Life
22/01/2003, 3:16 PM
Originally posted by pineapple stu
"I thought I was being a bit biased putting him in the subs in the team I sent to TV3"

Jayz - I had Robbie Mac on the bench and Clive in centre-back - what does that say about me?!

That you've excellent judgement, I think.;)