PDA

View Full Version : CCFC Table Quiz

joe
21/01/2003, 10:06 AM
Cork City FC and the Cork City Supporters Club are holding a Monster Table Quiz at PJ Turners on Thursday, January 30th.

The night kicks off at 8.30 pm. Tables of 4 are €30 and I have it on good authority that there are not too many tables left so book yours at the match on Sunday.

Lots of spot prizes on the night also.

goalside
22/01/2003, 6:27 PM
if anyone is looking for someone for a table please let me know. i'm not very good at quizs but if thre are any qestions on rap music i would know the answer.

patsh
23/01/2003, 9:39 AM
Originally posted by goalside

i'm not very good at quizs but if thre are any qestions on rap music i would know the answer.
Thats great, now we have an expert on
"The Tactical Genius of Liam Murphy" ,
"The Journalistic Triumphs of Noel Spillage "
and "The Musical Legacy of Snoop Doggy Dog"..................:p :D :D

fonzi
27/01/2003, 3:43 PM
waht about my expertiese on ''trying to get liam murphy to acknowledge away fans''
and i specalise in the ''after paying 220 euros and still not getting a wave''

SÓC
30/01/2003, 3:14 PM
Many people heading down to this?

Anyone know if it's a football quiz or just a general knowledge quiz?

James
30/01/2003, 3:38 PM
not sure exactly how many tables but a big crowd is expected.
gona be a great night, normally good laugh at those things
and its general knowledge quiz

Éanna
31/01/2003, 12:20 AM
ws gonna try and pop in on my way back from the airport, but thanks to snow in london I'm sleeping in heathrow tonight :mad: :mad:

SÓC
31/01/2003, 2:50 PM
It was good laugh, pity about the mike that kept on breaking tho'.

Not sure who won it, but they only got 2 questions wrong all night. Fair play to Lennox who put money behind the bar for free drinks.

Neil
01/02/2003, 11:31 AM
Who won the farce of a thing in the end?

Gary
03/02/2003, 12:35 PM
Table 1.

Why was it a farce?

i thought it was dfone fairly well except for a round or 2 where they took too ,ong to collect paper, and lots of cheating went on.

Other than that, and the PA, it was okay. Maybe the Qs were a bit easy though. Loads of teams got over 90/100.

SÓC
03/02/2003, 4:00 PM
Some of the adding up left a bit to be desired.

I was at the table in front of the scoreboard. A few teams managed to get 15/16 questions right in a 10 question round according the the scoreboard.

The questions were easy enough I suppose, the only that very few people got was the Tivoli Gardens one.