PDA

View Full Version : Message board reopened

Sean Drog
21/01/2003, 8:00 AM
a number of people indicated that they have trouble with htis forum so I have re-opened the old message board.

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/201263

time to come home Drogs

WindmillWarrior
21/01/2003, 8:43 AM
Trouble with it??? Strange! I was just starting to enjoy the place...

Macy
21/01/2003, 8:58 AM
WTF...... are some Drogs so thick they can't use this forum???

Xlex
21/01/2003, 9:04 AM
Pity you've made this decision... if any of your support had problem they could either email adam at irony@foot.ie or read the FAQ's, it's really not that complicated...

Hope you hadn't a problem with moderatorship

Drogrough
21/01/2003, 9:11 AM
Originally posted by Macy
WTF...... are some Drogs so thick they can't use this forum???

I was going to write a devastatingly witty riposte, but I’m just too nice

Macy
21/01/2003, 9:26 AM
Originally posted by Drogrough
I was going to write a devastatingly witty riposte, but I’m just too nice
I promise I won't take the p!ss ever again until next season if youse beat pats, pay the €100k and manage to get UCD into the playoff..... UCD OUT!!!!

mandrake
21/01/2003, 9:58 AM
i thought we got in trouble in that one.

I have had no problems.....this is a good forum, :(

Sean Drog
21/01/2003, 10:03 AM
lots of people can 't use it as it is far too slow loading up.

We dd get into trouble with the old one but we can't live in the past :)

Drogrough
21/01/2003, 10:06 AM
I've forgotten my f*ckin' password :(

WindmillWarrior
21/01/2003, 10:26 AM
Too slow??? I actually think this forum is damn fast. Network 54 often f*cks up and can be quite slow sometimes. I'm not leaving :( :(

*WindmillWarrior folds his arms and sulks in the corner*

patsh
21/01/2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Sean Drog
lots of people can 't use it as it is far too slow loading up.

Why?
Are ye still using BBC Micros/Commodore 64s up there?
Theres f*ckall wrong with this site in any other part of the country.

We dd get into trouble with the old one but we can't live in the past :)
Really?
When is your club going to realise that ??:p

DruggyDrog
21/01/2003, 4:45 PM
Oddboy,
What is your problem? Are you one of those 'fans' more interested in talking about/slagging/annoying other clubs rather than concentrating on your own team?

Get a life. i used to like Cork and its people, including the soccer team and its fans. But not so sure now!

eamoss
21/01/2003, 9:21 PM
a number of people indicated that they have trouble with htis forum so I have re-opened the old message board.

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/201263

time to come home Drogs
I have to say this is a step backwards.
Dundalk moved to a board like this and it is much better than network54.

@ndy
21/01/2003, 9:30 PM
I promise I won't take the p!ss ever again until next season if youse beat pats, pay the €100k and manage to get UCD into the playoff..... UCD OUT!!!!

This from the man who has problems with UCD and the way they carry out business...he'd rather see them go down and a club that has been trading illegally for two years stay up?!?

Colm
21/01/2003, 9:42 PM
The 'too slow' excuse is a load of bulls!t.
It would be nice if ye stayed but if ye want to move back to a far inferior forum it's ye're loss.

Enjoy the notwork54 pop-ups!:)

DruggyDrog
22/01/2003, 9:14 AM
This place is fine, but we want to go home!

patsh
22/01/2003, 7:22 PM
Originally posted by DruggyDrog
Oddboy,
What is your problem? Are you one of those 'fans' more interested in talking about/slagging/annoying other clubs rather than concentrating on your own team?

Get a life. i used to like Cork and its people, including the soccer team and its fans. But not so sure now!

Go way ye l*nger !, you don't like Cork anymore because of one post taking the p*ss?
get a life ? me?
have a look in the mirror, little man.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DruggyDrog
22/01/2003, 7:45 PM
I was only lying about liking yis in the first place, you little sh*tbag. The whole lot of ye are a shower of pathetic inbred scum, thinking yis have the right to talk down to other 'towns'. Cork is nothing but a glorified sh*thole, full of sub-human vermin like yourself.
:)

Thats what I would say if I was a l*nger, or a little man. But I'm not, so I'll take this opportunity to use my Commodore 64 to politely say, thanks for having us, but we're going back to our own site. Of course, I'll pop in for a chat every so often, so talk to you more then, oddboy!:D

fosterdollar
22/01/2003, 7:58 PM
that was quite a humerous post. I still dont get why yis are leaving though. What the hell is so great about home. Its not even a dedicated Dwohetha site:confused:

WindmillWarrior
30/01/2003, 5:05 PM
Back to the top

Stevie D
17/02/2003, 12:07 AM
Thats a real shame that some of you are caught up between the network54 forum and this one. Network54 turns to ****e after a coupla months.

I was even going to approach droghedaunited.ie and offer them a free forum on a local Drogheda website (Drogheda on the.Net (http://www.droghedaonthe.net)) when the next season started, looks like foot.ie got their first lol

The offer stands if ye are interested ;)

WindmillWarrior
26/02/2003, 5:23 PM
....................../´¯/)
...................../¯../
..................../.../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¯\
.........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'..')
..........\.................'.../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
.............\..............(
..............\.............\....

Avataaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A face
26/02/2003, 7:20 PM
Originally posted by WindmillWarrior
....................../´¯/)
...................../¯../
..................../.../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¯\
.........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'..')
..........\.................'.../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
.............\..............(
..............\.............\....

Avataaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant !! :D

Originally posted by DruggyDrog
I was only lying about liking yis in the first place, you little sh*tbag. The whole lot of ye are a shower of pathetic inbred scum, thinking yis have the right to talk down to other 'towns'. Cork is nothing but a glorified sh*thole, full of sub-human vermin like yourself.

Thats what I would say if I was a l*nger, or a little man. But I'm not, so I'll take this opportunity to use my Commodore 64 to politely say, thanks for having us, but we're going back to our own site. Of course, I'll pop in for a chat every so often, so talk to you more then, oddboy!

Man .... Chill out, one post doesn't represent us all for gods sake. take it easy, it is only a **** take.

There is nothing wrong with the board, there are lots of plus points to it and the far out way the bad points, the only thing i'd say is not in your favour is the fact you dont have a mod of this section (A Drog fan as a mod) And that is easily fixed .... just ask Adam. If you are interested in the position then go for it. You seem to be vocal enough for it anyway (That is not a bad thing, i am basically saying you take an interest in your club which a fan from another club couldn't replicate)

For what it is worth .... it is good to have you here, even it has only been for five minutes. Reconsider staying and let get on with the coming season :)