PDA

View Full Version : donno

gustavo
17/07/2001, 3:22 PM
can any of the galway fans give me the lowdown on o roirdan?
was he popular with the fans ? why was he saceked really? and what was his managment style if any?!

gustavo
01/08/2001, 10:09 PM
not many glaway fans in here then! well does any of ye know how good of a player paul lally is then? we got him from galway or john healy who is a limerick lad

gustavo
05/08/2001, 1:35 AM
eh well no point startin a new thread might as well make this the gustavo section:)

well them moran lads played for rovers 2night the forward which i thik was barry played very well scoring a goal doubt they will stay with us though:(

JC_GUFC
17/08/2001, 4:18 PM
John Healy was our 3rd choice 'keeper last season and never played for the first team - is it Derek Lally the other guy? He played 1 game for United quite a few seasons ago and was on trial again at the start of this season - he played with Mervue last season.

The two Morans are really great and came through our youth system which was scrapped and given over to Salthill Devon for no reason whatsoever, other than £££££ but for who is the question......

There are lots of stories circulating about Don but I won't post them up here, if you e-mail me I might tell you.....

CU
JC

Schumi
23/08/2001, 5:07 PM
I thought they were supposed to be coming to UCD.

gustavo
23/08/2001, 7:54 PM
yeah they were .... well they still are depending on their exam results , so if they got what they wanted they were goin there on a scholar ship, if not they are free agents . i dunno how they got on in their exams yet tho . no sign of them in the showgrounds anyhow

btw julian i PMed ya RE the don

gustavo
20/09/2001, 2:01 AM
Jason Moran joined the rovers this week . He is attending NUIG and sligo rovers are paying for his fees in a unique scholarsip arragnment

JC_GUFC
25/09/2001, 4:58 PM
No offence but why would Jason choose Sligo over United?

Certain people are running Galway United into the ground and they need to be stopped.

CU
JC

Schumi
25/09/2001, 5:53 PM
Barry Moran (obviously the smarter one!) is now playing for UCD. He started against Derry and was taken off after an hour. I assume he'll be starting tonight against Cork as well (just as well too as we don't appear to have any other fit strikers).