PDA

View Full Version : L37 V Kk

Pages : [1] 2

Monkfish
08/04/2007, 7:14 PM
Friday 7.30 @ Buckley park Kilkenny. Whos going?

Lim till i die
08/04/2007, 8:39 PM
I am

Gael353

SLK

Dunno after that

Monkfish
08/04/2007, 9:00 PM
What about Leo? he can start a fight with Tabby the Tw@t, hold on they have no mascot.......heard a rumour of a 'Daft Danny' down that way though.

gael353
08/04/2007, 11:32 PM
To the tune of Popey the sailor man, I cant stop my fiddlin till i get my retlin im Leo the Limerick Lion roar roar! :D
Tune by Hammerstein and Beuch lyrics by LTID

Monkfish
09/04/2007, 8:58 AM
To the tune of Popey the sailor man, I cant stop my fiddlin till i get my retlin im Leo the Limerick Lion roar roar! :D
Tune by Hammerstein and Beuch lyrics by LTID

Did you get a whiff of Polish vodka by any chance?

Fairkop
09/04/2007, 12:06 PM
i am going.HEY FC HAMMER,are you going...might see you there but somehow i doubt it.

fc hammer
09/04/2007, 4:13 PM
i am going.HEY FC HAMMER,are you going...might see you there but somehow i doubt it.

See you in Kilkenny so Faircrap . Looking forward to it.:)

Needtoknow
10/04/2007, 1:19 AM
Going as well. :ball:

jebus
10/04/2007, 11:39 AM
I won't be there as I shall be attending a concert in Dublin with the missus this weekend, but I'll plump for a 2-1 L37 win

Monkfish
10/04/2007, 12:31 PM
I won't be there as I shall be attending a concert in Dublin with the missus this weekend, but I'll plump for a 2-1 L37 win

Once again you've shown your true colours, your Ultras contract has just been torn up!

joeSoap
10/04/2007, 12:32 PM
I won't be there as I shall be attending a concert in Dublin with the missus this weekend Disney on Ice at the Point??:D

2legged tackle
10/04/2007, 1:21 PM
Are the three lads back from suspension?

KevB76
10/04/2007, 5:33 PM
Yes, it was only 1 game suspension as far as I know

Monkfish
10/04/2007, 5:47 PM
Disney on Ice at the Point??:D

Probably big brother auditions!!

Monkfish
11/04/2007, 9:52 PM
Putting this thread to the top. we do have a match friday you know.

Monkfish
11/04/2007, 10:01 PM
Paddy Pickpockets latest:

KK. 15/8

DRAW. 11/5

L37. 6/5

L37 to win 3-0. 22/1! YA RIGHT!

JohnD
12/04/2007, 8:37 AM
I am heading also to KK

Lim to win 1-0

Monkfish
12/04/2007, 10:15 AM
Do kilkenny ever have a crowd of over 100 at games,they will be very hard to break down,hopefully we dont play like we did against wexford or we will lose this game.will there be many more travelling to the game since its not too long of a journey or is there any chance of a supporters bus on the night:confused:

They usually get around the 150/200 mark (depending on the away support) supporter buses would need time to be arranged, at least a week or 2 and id say we would only get the numbers on a sat or sun.

Monkfish
13/04/2007, 12:33 PM
Im aware that there is 2 decent defences in action tonight, however boyle sports are offering 11/10 on there being more than 2 goals, hmmmm interesting!

KevB76
13/04/2007, 12:46 PM
Thinking of heading up to tonight's game, can anyone give directions to find the stadium, coming form the N77 ?

gael353
13/04/2007, 11:34 PM
Got away with murder down here again. No midfield again it was 11 against our back 5. Our goal was our only chance in the game, keeper fumbled a Joey Maloney shot and Moran followed up but after that it was all one way traffic. We really need midfielders come the transfer window and one sub who came on :rolleyes: i dunno why we signed him.

Monkfish
14/04/2007, 1:35 AM
Poor 1st half, 2nd a lot better, defence again dealt with everything that came from kilkenny, Fyffe had no problem dealing with cross after cross, clear cut chances few and far between, our midfield was non existant in the 1st half, nuff said, a win is a win! fair play to the kilkenny under 5's for letting of a BLUE smoke bomb/pellet, mickey mouse would be proud!

Fairkop
14/04/2007, 7:11 PM
Got away with murder down here again. No midfield again it was 11 against our back 5. Our goal was our only chance in the game, keeper fumbled a Joey Maloney shot and Moran followed up but after that it was all one way traffic. We really need midfielders come the transfer window and one sub who came on :rolleyes: i dunno why we signed him.could not agree more.another clean sheet and valuable 3pts but bar the first 20mins we were awful.that was the poorest cats team i,ve ever seen and we were hanging big time...thank god for p.purcell.

KevB76
14/04/2007, 10:30 PM
and one sub who came on :rolleyes: i dunno why we signed him.

Who was that ?

KevB76
14/04/2007, 10:34 PM
gael why was there a palestinian type flag last night??
Yeah, noticed that at the harps game too, whats the story?

gael353
14/04/2007, 10:59 PM
no it was indeed a palestinian flag and i think its put up just for colour more then anything ;) more aditions to come in the following weeks

gael353
14/04/2007, 11:27 PM
you can of course chat to me anytime and im sure john d as well. John does the pics for the website i do other pics

Monkfish
15/04/2007, 1:59 AM
no it was indeed a palestinian flag and i think its put up just for colour more then anything ;) more aditions to come in the following weeks

It seems some confused individuals (student types) thought it would be trendy to have it there, efforts by myself to "accidently" burn it have so far failed, however advice is being taken as to deal with our "lefty" problem, whats next? che the Argentinian upstart making an apperance? our Curva Nord brothers will not be impressed by recent developments.

LFC in Exile
15/04/2007, 12:15 PM
It seems some confused individuals (student types) thought it would be trendy to have it there, efforts by myself to "accidently" burn it have so far failed, however advice is being taken as to deal with our "lefty" problem, whats next? che the Argentinian upstart making an apperance? our Curva Nord brother will not be impressed by recent developments.

Why try to burn it? The best response if you don't like it is to bring along and put up an Israeli flag. At least that's blue and white! :)

Lim till i die
15/04/2007, 2:45 PM
no it was indeed a palestinian flag and i think its put up just for colour more then anything

Now, now gael the people deserve the truth

why was there a palestinian type flag last night??

It's mine

Nothing wrong with showing a bit of solidarity

Plus it ties in nicely with my anti-Semetic thing :p

that was the poorest cats team i,ve ever seen

As rubbish as we were (and believe me boys and girls we were rubbish), I've actually seen far worse Kilkenny sides :eek:

The best response if you don't like it is to bring along and put up an Israeli flag.

Not on my watch ;)

gael353
15/04/2007, 7:12 PM
Now, now gael the people deserve the truth

Ok ok we havea a hamas flag comming this week and a free the malvinas (falklands)
:D and more to follow

lim abroad
15/04/2007, 9:49 PM
haha,i could send over a rainbow flag from san francisco which would suit ye down to the ground:p

gael353
15/04/2007, 10:38 PM
haha,i could send over a rainbow flag from san francisco which would suit ye down to the ground:p

we dont care what side ye bat for mate just send it over

Lim till i die
16/04/2007, 7:40 AM

Oooooh, Fancy :)

Mercurial Vapor
16/04/2007, 9:15 AM
Good result Friday. Another poor game............again. But that's only my opinion. How crap are Kilkenny though, it would have been a disaster to drop points against them. SLK, is the above okay to post??

Lim till i die
16/04/2007, 9:20 AM
SLK, is the above okay to post??

Which part??

I could probably ring him and ask him now if you want immediate closure ;)

How crap are Kilkenny though

IMO pretty crap but no crapper than Wexford

young boy
16/04/2007, 9:30 AM
anyone have team along with subs

Lim till i die
16/04/2007, 10:09 AM

Fyffe
Keady
Chucka
Finny
Purcell
Maloney
Waters
Wall
Molan
Goldbey
Moran

Subs: Cosgrove for Goldbey
McCarthy for Moran

Open to correction on both the centre mid and the order of the subs. These new faces take getting used to, i once again forgot my glasses and It was a long day :o

LFC in Exile
16/04/2007, 10:25 AM

Go to www.limerick37fc.ie for all the info you need.

Lim till i die
16/04/2007, 10:41 AM
Go to www.limerick37fc.ie for all the info you need.

Website is actually quality, top marks to all involved :ball:

Also the competition question "What do you get when you add 37 and 95"

Well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out who our next sponsor is :)

gspain
16/04/2007, 3:06 PM
Just ordered shirts and a jacket etc from the website but no way to specify sizes.

KevB76
16/04/2007, 5:38 PM
Just ordered shirts and a jacket etc from the website but no way to specify sizes.
I would suggest (if you have not already done so) that you e-mail L37 with this comment, I believe they appreciate that sort of feedback.

sadloserkid
17/04/2007, 1:02 PM
Good result Friday. Another poor game............again. But that's only my opinion. How crap are Kilkenny though, it would have been a disaster to drop points against them. SLK, is the above okay to post??

It is but perhaps in future you should send all your posts to me for approval before posting them. :)

Mercurial Vapor
20/04/2007, 9:52 AM
It is but perhaps in future you should send all your posts to me for approval before posting them. :)

Is that just for my posts in the Limerick37 section or does it include my posts in the junior section aswell. I wouldn't want to upset any of the "L37 Ultras" on here, i've heard they are all as tough as nails especially when they stand behind their banner, like the other night in Kilkenny. Jesus guys ye looked rock hard in Buckley Park!!!:D

Lim till i die
20/04/2007, 10:08 AM
Is that just for my posts in the Limerick37 section or does it include my posts in the junior section aswell. I wouldn't want to upset any of the "L37 Ultras" on here, i've heard they are all as tough as nails especially when they stand behind their banner, like the other night in Kilkenny. Jesus guys ye looked rock hard in Buckley Park!!!:D

Whatever about your post in the Junior section you should have probably checked this one with him :rolleyes:

Makes you look a bit stupid is all.............

Monkfish
20/04/2007, 10:57 AM

So you were the guy hiding behind the stewards! Its ok to be intimidated, we could smell your fear from where we were, come over and say hello next time!

Mercurial Vapor
20/04/2007, 12:38 PM
So you were the guy hiding behind the stewards! Its ok to be intimidated, we could smell your fear from where we were, come over and say hello next time!

I like to view the game on my own so I can make up my own mind about it. Standing with ye guys would just influence my opinion into believing that everything is rosy in the garden. The impartial view i think it's known as!!

sadloserkid
20/04/2007, 12:39 PM

But I wasn't even in Kilkenny the other night, off commiting mass crimes elsewhere you understand! :p :cool:

sadloserkid
20/04/2007, 1:33 PM
I like to view the game on my own so I can make up my own mind about it. Standing with ye guys would just influence my opinion into believing that everything is rosy in the garden. The impartial view i think it's known as!!

Wow, maybe we'd get on better than we though after all then. I've a list of grievances as long as your arm right now. :)

Also I have no idea how long your arm is and am not attempting to imply that your arm is any longer or shorter than is average...

Mercurial Vapor
20/04/2007, 2:42 PM
Wow, maybe we'd get on better than we though after all then. I've a list of grievances as long as your arm right now. :)

Also I have no idea how long your arm is and am not attempting to imply that your arm is any longer or shorter than is average...

Forget my arm, if your list of grievances is half the length of my neck then you'd be a fairly disgruntled man!!!:D