PDA

View Full Version : Ramblers 2 Killkenny 0

don ramo
08/04/2007, 6:44 PM
another week over second in the table and lookin good, except fro the first half:D , the second half more than made up for it though, davin was his usual self, runing the poor saps ragged and he should have had one our two goals himself, ken coleman took both goals really well, we should throw him up front in future:D , i felt sorry for killkenny they held us off for an hour only for there keeper to go chasin the ball around the box while it was on the ground and coleman took full aadvantage by fireing in a rocket that id say the keeper wouldn't have stoped even if was in between the posts,

we really need to get some vocal support for the team, the killkenny lads who came down where ten time louder than us

Super-rams
10/04/2007, 1:31 PM
Good display by the lads again on Sat night. They seem to be bonding well and there seems to be a good atmosphere about the team. It's way too early to get carried away but as long as they keep giving 100% we should keep getting behind them. Good crowd at the game also. It would be great if we could keep building on this and get more people through the gates.

Marco
12/04/2007, 11:48 AM
Hi ya lads, it was good to see so many at the ground against Kilkenny, and your right the visiting fans made more noise, why is that, isn't the opposite suppose to happen, any comments on the entertainment etc. I can get a drum for the Shels game that should make some noise!! Also I'm looking into getting some huge Ramblers flags. Monaghan had 1080 at their game with Dundalk(800 dundalk fans). Keep coming in their is a lot more people out there that can support the team.

don ramo
12/04/2007, 12:06 PM
well i think a lot of the away suport is purely down to geographical location, ive been to the wexfrod and kildare games so far, i dunno about dundalk its a bit further north, but ill probaly wake up sunday and go as it on at three o clock, but with ramblers there is alway i think 20-30 travel, numbers get bigger as they get closer to home, the closer the better, were furthest south so some games might catch us for distance,
also do you know when those flags will be available try and keep us updated about it we can hang some around the ground and i could keep one in the booth for away days, also how big will they be, i think you should only get ten or twenty for now and see how they go, try ands get an absurdly hugh one for hanging off a stand our somethin, like PSG (but obviously not that big:D ) that looks class, and get a few others and we could hang then behind the chairs of the new stand as it will all be open anyways, lets all come up with one flag we could hang and we could have id say ten flags takein up lenght of the stand, would be a nice competition for the schools marco

don ramo
12/04/2007, 12:11 PM
I know its a bit off the point lads but how were kilkenny on sat.any players that will cause l37 problems.how many from kilkenny were there.

obout 20 killkenny fans they could cause some problem breaking them down and i think there bset striker was missing, but that defence was arock and took some doin to beak down

don ramo
12/04/2007, 2:22 PM
ya he is, well he was on saturday i assume he is the full time captain and not filling in while hes injured