PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations!

Mr A
06/04/2007, 12:35 PM
Looking through the grant allocations (http://www.arts-sport-tourism.gov.ie/grants_funding/2007_sportgrants.html) I see Terryland has been awarded half a million. Great news for ye.

eamo1
06/04/2007, 1:21 PM
i know most of it will go on the new stand but how about setting aside some for a scoreboard.

Paddyfield
06/04/2007, 5:04 PM
i know most of it will go on the new stand but how about setting aside some for a scoreboard.

Bring a pen and paper to keep tabs on the score Eamo1. ;)

corbyeire
06/04/2007, 5:22 PM
with the way utd are ****ing early goals of late - youd want a scoreboard - how many times have i been in there assuming it was 0-0 and then suddenly here - get it level and the like - wouldnt do any harm to get a scoreboard now we are in with the big boys

Napoleon
07/04/2007, 7:19 AM
Assuming its o-o? The game always starts at o-o. Its not hard to ask someone if you get in late. Scoreboard schmoreboard.

gufcfan
07/04/2007, 11:32 AM
with the way utd are ****ing early goals of late - youd want a scoreboard - how many times have i been in there assuming it was 0-0 and then suddenly here - get it level and the like - wouldnt do any harm to get a scoreboard now we are in with the big boys

I arrived 5 mins late for Drogheda game and it thought we were level when we scored the 1st goal and when we scored the 2nd i though we were ahead... enough said

Tir Oilean
09/04/2007, 10:28 AM
Looking through the grant allocations (http://www.arts-sport-tourism.gov.ie/grants_funding/2007_sportgrants.html) I see Terryland has been awarded half a million. Great news for ye.

If my memory serves me correctly the FA were granted this money ages ago but its only coming in now the new standn has been started.

Guitd
09/04/2007, 10:52 AM
If my memory serves me correctly the FA were granted this money ages ago but its only coming in now the new standn has been started.

no its a new allocation we got 500,000 3 years ago and another grant last week

Tir Oilean
09/04/2007, 4:53 PM
€1m in the space of a few years not bad goin! What did the FA spend the first allocation on?

Terry
09/04/2007, 7:28 PM
€1m in the space of a few years not bad goin! What did the FA spend the first allocation on?

their clubs in england !!!!!:)

Guitd
09/04/2007, 7:38 PM

its been spent on the present stand cost app 1.4m drawdown will now go ahead on construction they dont just hand you out the money without proof of spend

galwayhoop
10/04/2007, 9:47 AM
I arrived 5 mins late for Drogheda game and it thought we were level when we scored the 1st goal and when we scored the 2nd i though we were ahead... enough said

and i'm sure you have learned your lesson. next time you go in late i would say you will ask what the score is?? ;)