PDA

View Full Version : colin o'brien

goalside
19/01/2003, 9:33 PM
does anyone know why he was not playing last friday? was he dropped or injured?

also could some one let me know the city web site addresses as my system crashed some months and my favourites are gone.

patsh
20/01/2003, 9:05 AM
OK, conspiracy theory time..!;)
Stuff gets lifted from Scotty's website, St. Pat's agree with everything that is said and print it.
The City officials, (you know the ones), get upset and decide to find this nasty site and DO something about it !
SO, very subtly, they resurrect that well known agent provocateur, goalside, with some story about his system crashing a few months back.
Now goalside is such a super geek that only now has he got his computer back online and so wants to know of what various City websites are out there. Of course with his stunning ability to confuse us all, he slips in the question during a majorly important question like why was CO'B left on the bench.

Actually reading back on my post, this is not a theory at all but in actual fact, the truth !!:p
Get away outta that, ye l*nger, goalside or should I say, Noel or maybe Liam/Noelle/Jim...........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

mouldymurphy
20/01/2003, 10:24 AM
if they had any cop on there is one very easy way of getting the sites but i cant say that because it would be giving it all away

ECHO OR WHOEVER IT IS OUT:D

mouldymurphy
20/01/2003, 10:29 AM
from another post
goalside
Seasoned Pro

i find spillane writes for the city fans who go along to support the team. i enjoy reading his articles. don't mind the critics noel. keep up all your good work. your fan, goalside

gets more intresting every minute:D :D :D

niamh
20/01/2003, 10:32 AM
Well no one was passing him the ball in Longford and he was taken off at half time.

pete
20/01/2003, 10:46 AM
Longford was bizarre all right & don't think he even on the bench on friday.

Suppose Gunther has to fall out with a least 2 players a season?

:rolleyes:

Ruairi
20/01/2003, 11:39 AM
Christ I love all this conspiracy stuff!! Reminds me of the early seasons of The X-Files. Not the later ones, they were sh!te

mouldymurphy
20/01/2003, 5:53 PM
did ya see it tonight 11 pages of rugby tripe :mad: :mad: :mad:

goalside
20/01/2003, 8:50 PM
i got what i wanted from footymundo.com - a great site. thnx for all you help anyway.

and if you think i am noel spillane you are wrong. i just think he is a fantastic jurnalist.

patsh
21/01/2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by goalside
noel spillane ......... he is a fantastic jurnalist.
You are so right, Noel, thats exactly what you are!!
Keep up the jurnaling....................:D :D :D :p