PDA

View Full Version : Flares

DonalE
04/04/2007, 8:31 PM
If any flares or smoke bombs are used by our fans in Dalymount (or any other ground) it is our club that is likely to be fined. This is the case with the flare in Longford as the club is likely to be fined, somewhere in the region of €2000. The person found with the flare will also face consequences (i.e. ban from the ground).

I have been asked to post this by a member of the MC.

Fivesilver
05/04/2007, 9:01 AM
Fair enough - no point costing the club money.

Midgit
05/04/2007, 10:02 AM
Outside the ground so!:D

Paraic
05/04/2007, 10:22 AM
Midgit

this is too serious to joke about. If there's any **** with flares or bottle throwing in ELOI grounds, the consequences are pretty clear and I don't think Rovers can afford any sort of fines that might come their way because of the actions of a couple of upstart gob****es.

there's no room on this forum for idiocy of this nature.

Paraic

Fivesilver
05/04/2007, 10:36 AM
Actually, when I saw the title on this thread, I thought it was Jamesie announcing that he was going to be wearing his best-Sunday-going-to-mass-trousers for the trip to the big smoke. :D

DonalE
05/04/2007, 4:56 PM
Actually, when I saw the title on this thread, I thought it was Jamesie announcing that he was going to be wearing his best-Sunday-going-to-mass-trousers for the trip to the big smoke. :D

Well I retired my best-Sunday-going-to-mass-trousers a few years ago now but I hear Rory H is going to be sporting some funky gear to the game tomorrow :cool:

SligoBrewer
05/04/2007, 9:04 PM
Well I retired my best-Sunday-going-to-mass-trousers a few years ago now but I hear Rory H is going to be sporting some funky gear to the game tomorrow :cool:

bow-chicka-wow-wow:D

Patrick Dunne
06/04/2007, 3:24 PM
I heard that some bright spark let off a flare in what effectively is a canvas tent in Bray :eek:

1 9 2 8
07/04/2007, 9:33 AM
I heard that some bright spark let off a flare in what effectively is a canvas tent in Bray :eek:

That was last November

SligoBrewer
07/04/2007, 6:10 PM
I heard that some bright spark let off a flare in what effectively is a canvas tent in Bray

:o :o id be proud of that one :D