PDA

View Full Version : Celtic want Kennedy summer switch

Cymro
04/04/2007, 11:49 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/6521397.stm

Wouldn't it make more sense for him to go on loan to Ireland rather than Scandinavia?

No doubt it'd be easier/cheaper for Strachan to have him watched.

Surely there'd be a few teams interested?

Discuss.

NB. this thread should give a few posters a chance to have a pop at the SPL. ;)

ifk101
04/04/2007, 11:58 AM
I don't think he'll be going to Denmark anyway - not if he's after summer football.

superfrank
04/04/2007, 12:08 PM
I haven't seen much of him so I can't tell but if he wants a chance to prove himself I'm sure any team would give him a go.

Ceirtlis
04/04/2007, 12:33 PM
Id like to think the eircom league could attract a player of this fellas calibre but i seriously doubt if he rates the eircom league too highly.

ciaraa
04/04/2007, 3:44 PM
I haven't seen much of him so I can't tell but if he wants a chance to prove himself I'm sure any team would give him a go.

I doubt any team challenging for honours over here would want to give him a go. Remember he is coming from the scottish league.

jebus
04/04/2007, 3:45 PM
I doubt any team challenging for honours over here would want to give him a go. Remember he is coming from the scottish league.

Yeah and what have they done in Europe lately that can compare to our heroic defeats in the qualifying rounds :rolleyes:

eirebhoy
04/04/2007, 4:04 PM
He hasn't played in 3 years so we don't even know if he's good enough for the EL. They wouldn't have to pay a penny in wages so it must be worth it for any team.

DmanDmythDledge
04/04/2007, 4:42 PM
Yeah Celtic would struggle if they played over here.:rolleyes:

Fingal hoop
05/04/2007, 9:41 AM
yeah keeping barca scoreless over 2 legs is one thing but going to belcamp on a balmy friday night is different