PDA

View Full Version : Ramblers 3 lim37 0

don ramo
03/04/2007, 11:08 PM
class game, excitment galore 3 goals and 3 red cards, to bad it wasn't in the league we'll sort that in a month our two, everyone was great, one or two dodgy moments be we kept our nerve and won, all goals were taken well and could have been 7-8,

bellavistaman
04/04/2007, 12:23 AM
ya rams played some very exciting football at times, best in a long time, gareth cambridge was quality tonight along with the rest of the team, hopefully we win saturday night we'll be flyin going to dundalk then.

depor
04/04/2007, 3:59 AM
there was some good football played by ramblers, very impressive performance. they looked very solid at the back and never really looked like conceding one, they could have won by far more. the ref was on the ball as he cut out a lot of their rough stuff which we saw at the cross and it allowed ramblers play some nice football. we could be on for a good season, the result against dundalk away will tell a lot as that will be our hardest game. If we got a draw there we wont have any problems against the other teams to be honest. dundalk are hammering teams at home:) .

greenandwhite
04/04/2007, 11:47 AM
Never saw such a bunch of fakers and dirty players, can ye not win a game fairly? yer player fell to the ground holding his face like a sack of spuds when he was pushed by fiffe, the guy that lashed out at peter white should have got red. fair to say the challenge from Anthony hayes was a sending off but it was well outside the box. as for yer second goal! never in my life saw someone so offside get away with it. the last goal was a good one.

All in all nothing to be proud of

don ramo
04/04/2007, 12:30 PM
Never saw such a bunch of fakers and dirty players, can ye not win a game fairly? yer player fell to the ground holding his face like a sack of spuds when he was pushed by fiffe, the guy that lashed out at peter white should have got red. fair to say the challenge from Anthony hayes was a sending off but it was well outside the box. as for yer second goal! never in my life saw someone so offside get away with it. the last goal was a good one.

all red card were deserving, first was the last man took a player clean through on goal, second was a second yellow card and the third was a over reaction from our player but yer player had to go as he had a swing at him, thats called intent (also i was across from him he handled outside the box), yer second player who went got booked and so did our player, did you watch the game it not our fault he was alrady booked, and what was wrong with nolans goal, were you even up that end of the pitch we walked through yer defence,

Super-rams
04/04/2007, 12:50 PM

Now Now. Credit where credit is due. We outplayed ye last night and ye resorted to playing dirty. It's not our fault or the refs that ye were rubbish on the night. You better get a string for your dummy so you don't loose it if you're going to be spitting it out all season when ye loose.:)

Delighted to say the Rams were superb last night

bellavistaman
04/04/2007, 1:09 PM
all red card were deserving, first was the last man took a player clean through on goal, second was a second yellow card and the third was a over reaction from our player but yer player had to go as he had a swing at him, thats called intent (also i was across from him he handled outside the box), yer second player who went got booked and so did our player, did you watch the game it not our fault he was alrady booked, and what was wrong with nolans goal, were you even up that end of the pitch we walked through yer defence,

more than intent he definitly connoected but not hard or anything like. limericks keeper was some muppet by the way shouting at every supporter while going off, what a dope. :mad:

drinkfeckarse
05/04/2007, 9:17 AM
. limericks keeper was some muppet by the way shouting at every supporter while going off, what a dope. :mad:

That's just embarressing....:o

2legged tackle
05/04/2007, 9:55 AM
limericks keeper was some muppet by the way shouting at every supporter while going off, what a dope. :mad:

Was he shoutin or was it every supporter that was givin him $h1t? Think back what actually did happen. Then answer.

bellavistaman
05/04/2007, 1:39 PM
Was he shoutin or was it every supporter that was givin him $h1t? Think back what actually did happen. Then answer.

he's a muppet:D , when jamie nolan got involved with ye in turners cross i called him a muppet, and now i'm callin your keeper a muppet. fair is fair.