PDA

View Full Version : Q for Droheda fans

hoopy
03/04/2007, 5:55 AM
What's your opnion on Glen Fitzpatrick? Whenever I 've seen him play for Drogheda he's been useless, and he didn't let me down last night either. Must be very frustrating having to watch him as a fan

Drogman.
03/04/2007, 9:29 AM
What's your opnion on Glen Fitzpatrick? Whenever I 've seen him play for Drogheda he's been useless, and he didn't let me down last night either. Must be very frustrating having to watch him as a fan

Last season he was not at the races, even though he played an excellent game against Linfield in the Semi-Final of Setanta.

This year though he's improved very well and has played well in all the games he 's been on.

Last night the whole team didn't play too well so I wouldn't necessarily single him out. I think he's becoming the player that we need to support Fabio.

His goal against UCD was fantastic.

Ash
03/04/2007, 9:59 AM
He was brutal when he played for us.

NY Hoop
03/04/2007, 10:10 AM
He was brutal when he played for us.

Didnt know he played for Athlone. Rovers fans remember Glen for Odra:D But sometimes endlessly frustrating. No doubting his talent though.

KOH

BohsPartisan
03/04/2007, 10:13 AM
This year though he's improved very well and has played well in all the games he 's been on.

Was poor against us IMO.

Raheny Red
03/04/2007, 10:19 AM
Rovers fans remember Glen for Odra:D

KOH

We remember him for Lille :D

Dyl10
03/04/2007, 10:22 AM
He just seems to be seriously affected by confidence

ciaraa
03/04/2007, 10:28 AM
He just seems to be seriously affected by confidence

very limited player in my opinion. doolin continuously perservering with him will be one of the reasons we wont win this league.

bennocelt
03/04/2007, 11:01 AM
he is useless, the carlton palmer of irish football
i cant beleive he is still playing football, casue he was never any good
makes me wonder about the real quality of eircom league

DmanDmythDledge
03/04/2007, 11:07 AM
One of the worst players to ever play for UCD. He seems to have improved a bit since though.

pineapple stu
03/04/2007, 12:42 PM
Hee hee! Glen!

Drogman.
03/04/2007, 2:00 PM
very limited player in my opinion. doolin continuously perservering with him will be one of the reasons we wont win this league.

I'm not saying he's a world beater but he has improved a lot since last season.

We will win the league, with him or not.

I think his contribution to games is getting a lot better, especially with Fabio as it might turn into the Myler/Fabio partnership of old, which worked so brilliantly for us.

Hibs4Ever
03/04/2007, 4:37 PM
I'm not saying he's a world beater but he has improved a lot since last season.

We will win the league, with him or not.

I think his contribution to games is getting a lot better, especially with Fabio as it might turn into the Myler/Fabio partnership of old, which worked so brilliantly for us.

With Doolin in charge you's haven't a hope in hell of winning the league

pineapple stu
03/04/2007, 4:39 PM
With Fenlon in charge at Derry, I think they do.

TheBoss
03/04/2007, 5:25 PM
I am not convinced by him, he just seems to lack that extra pace and does not seem to go out all out to get it.

Student Mullet
03/04/2007, 10:40 PM
His goal against UCD was fantastic.True, when he broke down the right I remember saying to the fella standing beside me not to worry, it's only Glen.

LeixlipRed
03/04/2007, 11:56 PM
He blew so hot and cold for us. Was it the end of 2004 season were he had a run with Jayo and he was faboulous? I was away that summer and missed a good few games so memory os foggy on that. He was nothing other than rubbish in 2005. His confidence was shot and he just looked like a **** when he played. Has the ability to be a great link player but never a goalscorer. Jury is still out as such :D

stevieontour
03/04/2007, 11:58 PM
He's very hot and cold, but I always thought he was Jayo best partner up front for Shels, as he did create alot of chances.
He won't score 30 a season, but I rate him anyway.

Drogman.
04/04/2007, 8:26 AM
With Doolin in charge you's haven't a hope in hell of winning the league

Uh Oh, with all this "success" Pats are having, their fans are threatening to turn into Cork fans :eek:

Risteard
04/04/2007, 9:54 AM
He's another Behan.
Sporadically good, holistically poor, always a dissappointment for the fans to hear his name in the starting 11.