PDA

View Full Version : all over

superal
17/01/2003, 8:45 PM
well lads its all over again for Europe Full time score 1 to nil St Pats probably safe from playoffs We have to win against UCD and Shams lose to Longford. I am pis*ed off

shedite
17/01/2003, 8:52 PM
last minute goal too.

patsh
17/01/2003, 8:55 PM
f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck

A couple of questions to any of the lads who were there.
1. Eoin Hand mentioned the "disgraceful comments" in the programme about D. Daly.
Can anyone tell me what was written about him?
2. Hand also mentioned that O'Callaghan was "not at all pleased" at being substituted. Did Georgie throw another tantrum?

Some other interesting things in the commentary.
City need a "Paul Doolin" type midfielder ??
City need a gameplan.... really?
City need a new central defender....really?

Even Hand and Egan can't believe how City are 2 different teams.

The way the fixtures have panned out is a b*llix now.
If Drogs get a result against $hels....
UCD need points...can we even keep the home record..:(
Scum play Longford...nothing for Longford to play for.

Please let the Rico thing be true.....

:(

hayser
17/01/2003, 11:01 PM
You lot don`t deserve to be in Europe, seen yous 3 times this season ( 4-1, 0-2, 1-0), all down to the away record. imagine you lot got a decent swedish side, `you`re looking @ a hammering (cue zimbru jokes). Basically your boys bottled it tonight, did`nt even have ONE clearcut chance.

Fair play to your supporters, albeit a few were ****ed out for throwing stuff , i think.

WE`RE STAYIN` UP!!! :p :)

Éanna
18/01/2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by oddboy
City need a "Paul Doolin" type midfielder ??
City need a gameplan.... really?
City need a new central defender....really?

Even Hand and Egan can't believe how City are 2 different teams.

I think on that score Liam Murphy is in a minority of one who can´t see these things

Gary
18/01/2003, 12:24 PM
If George threw a tantrum, he had every reason to, as he was having a good game, and grafted well.

The Substitutions were silly.
Colin P for George
Warren for Reynolds.
There may have been another, i just cant remember.

Woods was shocking. He doesnt deserve his game.

Deccie did well last night, although he was caught for pace again a few times.

Reynolds picked up a knock.

Bennet was fairly ineffective, but tnats always going to happen when the guy doesnt have a regular position.

It was a pathetic display overall, against a very ordinary Pats team.

At this point there is no more excuses to keep LM in the job. He obviously isnt good enough.

2 City fans arrested outside (for drunk and disorderly), dont know whether 2 were thrown out of the ground though.

Good effort by the big City contingent, although a few of them are really afraid to sing.

ZERO points go to those idiots who think the own the club, the guy with the glasses and the gigantic fella (Noelle gang!). They look at anyone who sings with contempt. Morons

And a big fair play to Ian for doing the bus. Top job feen.

Shed End John
21/01/2003, 1:06 PM
Originally posted by superal
well lads its all over again for Europe Full time score 1 to nil St Pats probably safe from playoffs We have to win against UCD and Shams lose to Longford. I am pis*ed off

Have to agree, unfortunately, with ya superal. Europe is shagged for this season. Even if City beat UCD, and I'm not at all sure they will, I reckon Rovers will do the business up in Longford.

Murphy Out Now!!!

Johnny
21/01/2003, 1:53 PM
The Poser a.k.a "Georgie" had a good game :confused: You must have been half ****ed yourself. The guy went AWOL as usual away from home. Could have been sent off for what looked like a stamping incident involving with Osam, escaped with a yellow.
Why do some keep singing his name ? A big head is just going to get bigger.
He has ability.... but he also has an attitude problem.
Woods is past his best. To be fair, Daly had a good game but he simply has to retire at the end of the season.