PDA

View Full Version : 12 Tony Macs tonight

Aberdonian Stu
17/01/2003, 12:19 PM
Tish a sad day for all ant sundree in the auld Tee-atre of dreams dat ish Belfield tonight. Tish the lasht time dish season that we'll give a rendishin of that fine auld tune at haim.

@ndy
20/01/2003, 12:49 PM
4ever as long as summer soccer stays. Perhaps we shall adapt it to the twelve days of easter:P

pineapple stu
20/01/2003, 1:44 PM
How about The 40 Days Of Lent?

Should keep us going for a while!

Macy
20/01/2003, 2:07 PM
Same old Dublin - always cheating..... Robbing songs of the hated Manchester United (12 days of Cantona), and even then Rovers were singing it over here first..... :cool:

@ndy
20/01/2003, 2:44 PM
I don't like 'robbing', i rather think of such ditties as borrowed. Anyway, Mr Macy, i've been told by special sources that you practically lived behind the stretford end at one stage and have imported most of 'de town's' songs...ahem.

Macy
20/01/2003, 2:58 PM
Originally posted by @ndy
Anyway, Mr Macy, i've been told by special sources that you practically lived behind the stretford end at one stage and have imported most of 'de town's' songs...ahem.
Yeah, but the difference is that I don't pick the annoying ones to import - 12 Days is only non-annoying when it's sung about God i.e. Eric!!!!

Schumi
20/01/2003, 6:00 PM
Originally posted by @ndy
Perhaps we shall adapt it to the twelve days of easter:P
Originally posted by pineapple stu
How about The 40 Days Of Lent? Ah $hite, I was hoping that bloody song would go the way of most of Emmet's songs.:D

Maybe we should sell Tony.

UCD_4_Life
20/01/2003, 6:33 PM
In the interest of "covering" other teams chants, how about Doylooo-oooh, kind of like the one they have for Diego Forlan except about like Robbie Doyle.