PDA

View Full Version : So whats the chances of ....

DrummerDrog
17/01/2003, 10:03 AM
... of a mad season geting even madder ....

Shels- Drogs .... Harry, throw caution to the wind - we have the worse goal difference now anyway ... Shels, 2nd place assured and Bohs champs .... Verdict AWAY WIN. ... we badly need it

Pats - Cork ... Cork need at least a point and maybe can sneak home with an own goal.

UCD - Bray .... Bray out to enjoy themselves and sneak an away win or at worse a 0-0 draw

... would setup a nice last weekend .... I think if we can get to a situation where a win might keep us out of the play-offs , this will be a good Friday after last weeks disaster.

If Cork or Bray can do the biz, then even a pointy would keep it alive for us .....

COME ON LADS ....

WindmillWarrior
17/01/2003, 10:12 AM
Agreed, its not quite over yet, is it. I wonder though if many Drogs think that way and will actually go tonight, I hope so, we could do with a good following.
Btw, don't forget about Derry, they drew last night and are away to Bohs for their last game, they are now also well in our sights!
All we need now is the win...

Sean Drog
17/01/2003, 10:21 AM
regarding if we can get the win is

Do the management and team have the balls to get the win ?

DrummerDrog
17/01/2003, 10:43 AM
... and lets be honest .... the worse score we could get tonight is lose 1-0 play defensively like last week ..... time to let the wings fly and gamble ... Shels aren't going to be up for this.

WindmillWarrior
17/01/2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Sean Drog

Do the management and team have the balls to get the win ?

I assume that Shelbourne will supply the balls. ;)

Taxi!

Drogrough
17/01/2003, 10:59 AM
:D :D :D

DrummerDrog
17/01/2003, 11:50 AM
... and lets be honest .... the worse score we could get tonight is lose 1-0 play defensively like last week ..... time to let the wings fly and gamble ... Shels aren't going to be up for this.

WindmillWarrior
17/01/2003, 1:30 PM
Easy DrummerDrog easy, we heard you the first time ;)

Plenty of news on the Drogs on http://www.eleven-a-side.com/

It seems Shels will be playing a couple of their reserves, luverly jubberly, lets 'ave 'em!