PDA

View Full Version : Ooh, Bray

UCD_4_Life
16/01/2003, 7:45 PM
A win would 99% see us safe.

Even if Drogheda beat Shels and then hammer Pat's five and six nil while we get done by Cork by a similar score. I, along with even the most optimistic Drog, would consider that highly unlikely.

Also Derry (who are drawing 0-0 with Rovers as I write this) aren't out of trouble and with big problems if Rovers manage to grab a win. Pat's will go into the play-off if they don't pick up points in their next two outings.

The only thing which worries me slightly is I'm not sure how Bray will re-act after being sent down. Will they all of a sudden gain some pride and take it to us or just lie down?

James
16/01/2003, 7:48 PM
Originally posted by UCD_4_Life
then hammer Pat's five and six nil while we get done by Cork by a similar score.

come on how likely is it that cork city will EVER hammer ucd at home

ye and longford are city's bogey side. we be lucky to win 1-0 or 2-1 (cause we cant keep a clean sheet)

UCD_4_Life
16/01/2003, 7:57 PM
Originally posted by James
come on how likely is it that cork city will EVER hammer ucd at home

ye and longford are city's bogey side. we be lucky to win 1-0 or 2-1 (cause we cant keep a clean sheet)

That's what I mean, a win against Bray would almost certainly see us safe.

Schumi
17/01/2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by UCD_4_Life
Even if Drogheda beat Shels and then hammer Pat's five and six nil And then Pats will be behind us:D

Even a draw would require Drogs to beat $hels, Pats to beat Cork AND Drogs to beat Pats on the last day to put us in the play off.

UCD_4_Life
17/01/2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Schumi
And then Pats will be behind us:D

Even a draw would require Drogs to beat $hels, Pats to beat Cork AND Drogs to beat Pats on the last day to put us in the play off.

But Pat's won tonight so they're basically safe.

hayser
17/01/2003, 11:37 PM
I`d soooo love to see you shower in the play-offs

UCD_4_Life
18/01/2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by hayser
I`d soooo love to see you shower in the play-offs

Er, shower?