PDA

View Full Version : Eastern September

The Bit O'Red
01/04/2007, 2:46 PM
I'm just organising my trip for the Czech and Slovakia games in September. The FAI website still says that the venues haven't been confirmed yet. I presume that the Slovakia game will be in Bratislava? But what about the Czech game, will it be in Prague or Liberec or somewhere else??

Has anyone else organised their trips yet? Any advise etc?

zinedineontour
01/04/2007, 8:53 PM
I'm just organising my trip for the Czech and Slovakia games in September. The FAI website still says that the venues haven't been confirmed yet. I presume that the Slovakia game will be in Bratislava? But what about the Czech game, will it be in Prague or Liberec or somewhere else??

Has anyone else organised their trips yet? Any advise etc?

Organised our trip. From what Ive been told the Slovakia game is in Trnava and the Czech game is in Toyata stadium sparta pragues game in prague. To get to Trnava is easy enough from Bratislava as there are trains every hour and only takes around 50 minutes. Depending on what time that game back is the last train back to bratislava is at 2230 or first in the morning is at 430am which is prob more likely if we win !!! Apartments booked for both games cheap enough and look decent enough our apartment in bratislava even has a pool table !!

Paulie
02/04/2007, 9:20 AM
our apartment in bratislava even has a pool table !!

I hate you.

citizenerased
02/04/2007, 9:57 AM
what time is kick off for the brat game do ya know?