PDA

View Full Version : REALly nice.

Shed End John
16/01/2003, 4:18 PM
I knew that sooner or later Real Madrid would prove all the doubters wrong and find the kind of form we all know they're capable of. In the past month, they've gone from 5th in the League and 8 points behind Real Sociedad, to 2nd and just 1 point behind. Talk about finding form at just the right time. IMO, they'll win the European Cup yet.

Murphy Out Now!!!

James
16/01/2003, 4:19 PM
Outstanding News

thats really made my day today on hearing that
proud to be a corkman on a day like today :)

well done Real :D

Shed End John
16/01/2003, 4:22 PM
Originally posted by James
Outstanding News

thats really made my day today on hearing that
proud to be a corkman on a day like today :)

well done Real :D

Nice piece of unwarranted sarcasm, James. It IS good news though for European football AND the European Cup. If Real DON'T win the European Cup now, someone will have to play out of their skins to beat them.

Murphy Out Now!!!

pete
16/01/2003, 4:39 PM
Originally posted by Shed End John
It IS good news though for European football AND the European Cup.

Why?

Sure Real are just like Spanish Government FC (formerly Franco FC) with all their sweet heart training ground deals 'n the like...

Shed End John
16/01/2003, 4:46 PM
Originally posted by pete
Why?

Sure Real are just like Spanish Government FC (formerly Franco FC) with all their sweet heart training ground deals 'n the like...

Do I detect a Barca (barstards!) fan, here? Admit it, Barca need Real and so does European football for that matter. Think about it, where would European football be without the 9 times winners of its' most prestigious trophy AND the World's Greatest Club as voted for by FIFA?

PS: unlike alot of Irish followers of La Primera, my choice of team has NOTHING to do with politics ie I'm a non-political supporter of Real and what went on 30+ years ago really doesn't matter a damn to me!

Murphy Out Now!!! :mad: