PDA

View Full Version : Cork City 2 - 0 Longford

Fair_play_boy
31/03/2007, 5:49 PM
Two sweet goals by O'Donovan. Could have been more after Kearney came on.
Plenty of goalmouth action - a most entertaining game at the Cross that will encourage many supporters to come back again.
Successful baptism for the new shed too - there were not too many empty seats.
Pity the MFA could not leave a patch in the middle of the shed free of seats for the shed choir to pack into.
Good to see the Longfordians coming out to play. It is a big change from the days when they sat back defending everything and rarely crossing the half way line.:ball:
Pity about the refereeing. Even if he was blind to the blatant penalty near the end, his linesman should have seen it.:mad:

Martinho II
31/03/2007, 8:27 PM
we might have played good football in turners cross last nite esp second half but we still cant get off the bottom of the table. for sum reason i was convinced that we had scored last nite thro robbie martin . I only found out today that the goal was disallowed.:o

sligoman
31/03/2007, 8:31 PM
for sum reason i was convinced that we had scored last nite thro robbie martin . I only found out today that the goal was disallowed.:oYa fecking eejit marty:D. I told you it was 2-0:p

Martinho II
31/03/2007, 8:54 PM
im so not with it today dude! the long journey obviously messed up my thinkin process! i was so busy celebrating that I didnt notice that the goal was disallowed.:(

Risteard
01/04/2007, 11:20 PM
Successful baptism for the new shed too
Literally.