PDA

View Full Version : overnight trip to derry

scotsbeer
30/03/2007, 11:39 PM
may seem like a bit early in the season to be talking about this trip but this will definately be an overnighter for anyone travelling on the gust bus.
for anyone else making their own travel arrangements they are more than welcome to join us for an overnight stay in the city. too early to say yet, but the bus will probably be leaving galway around 1 oclock in order for travel time and quick check in to accomodation. bus detail yet to be finalised but this is a wee call out for those of you who are definately going on the overnight trip or at this early stage just thinking about it.
really good rate for travelodge for the night of 30 euro. for bus to have 25 or 30 definates then it would be worthwhile but at the moment we need names and numbers for the hotel.
hope that makes sense. cammy fraser!
p.s. match is on friday 27th july

GUISAUltra
31/03/2007, 11:38 AM
cammy if your taking names anyway you can definitely put me down. should be good craic in derry

Terry
01/04/2007, 8:00 AM
Myself and the missus might be on for this but I would be driving up. Will let you know about the accomadation closer to the match.

Tribalhooie
01/04/2007, 8:07 AM
you can count conrad in aswell cammy.

GuisaSaigon
05/04/2007, 12:53 PM
count me in too

Patrick Dunne
05/04/2007, 1:00 PM
I'll be going, scotsbeer. Possibly the other half as well.

gilberto_eire
09/04/2007, 5:35 PM
id doubt id be up for coming back again that night...too far!!...rather off staying!

scotsbeer
16/04/2007, 11:30 PM
Myself and the missus might be on for this but I would be driving up. Will let you know about the accomadation closer to the match.

travelodge good rates. u can book online if u wany to